1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Inner ear balance pills..

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Rgv, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Rgv

Rgv Member

Mar 30, 2019
    Has anyone tried Inner ear balance pills by Bright and Nutrition?
    They are not cheap and I bought them , but did not see much difference in balance or tinnitus. Maybe I didn't give it long enough, about 2 weeks. It got rave reviews from Menieres people but not sure for myself.
    Anyone else? Let me know,,,Thnx

2. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    I have not tried inner ear balance pills. However they do make me laugh, so I guess that's something.

3. Rgv

Rgv Member

Mar 30, 2019
    Just found it odd that the reviews came in so positive from Menieres sufferers
    Take a look, it's oddly strange
    Unless they pay people to post them,,lol
    When you become desperate, like myself, you try anything

4. June-

June- Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Never heard of it but who knows. Let us know your experience if you try it please.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rgv

Rgv Member

Mar 30, 2019
    I ended up sending them back, 30 day guarantee so had nothing to lose. I did not feel a difference

6. bazookaman

bazookaman Member

Aug 14, 2022
    Late to the party here, but wanted to chime in. I ordered some too. Like you said. When you become desperate. But I will say my experience has been a bit better than yours. Before I started taking them, my hearing was fluctuating massively. One day it's up. One day it's down. One day it's clogged up. One day it's normal (for me). So I ordered these pills. Started taking them on or around September 13 and my hearing has been as stable as ever. No ups or downs or anything of that nature. I'm not a fan of all this natural/herbal stuff but I'm at a loss for what to do, so I try things I probably would never have tried otherwise.

Now, did these little pills make the change? Or did my MD just naturally shift back to a more normal pattern? I have no idea. Still have tinnitus. But that never goes away. What went away was the fluctuation in volume. Still have it. It's just at a normal volume now.

Again. No idea if it was the pills or something else. But I'll take it as a win...for now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. ronven

ronven New Member

Oct 19, 2021
    here's what has helped my tinnitus a lot in the last 3 months:
    magnesium gylicinate
    gingko biloba
    ginger root
    vit d3
    all 4 have made a huge difference, it's actually calm now

8. Biffer

Biffer Member

Aug 6, 2020
    I use them every day. I don't think anything we take will show instant showy results but all I can say is that I started them right after my last vertigo attack two years ago and have not have one since. I change the dosage depending on how my ear/balance is doing. If I start feeling a bit dizzy or my ear starts to clog, I up the dose. Otherwise I just use a prophylactic dose (they are expensive).

9. Dan Ayer

Dan Ayer New Member

Oct 24, 2022
    New member here. I was diagnosed with this dreaded infliction 18 years ago and like many posting on this forum was desperate to find anything that would provide relief. I came across IEB9 about a year ago and although it was costly I thought I'd give it a try. The first month I took three pills three times a day and I sensed a little improvement with the tinnitus and fulness in the ear. I was hopeful it was working so I ordered a 90 day supply. Right after I reordered I had a severe Vertigo attack and I thought crap- I wasted my money! Since I had already ordered I decided to keep using it and by the end of the second month I felt a noticeable improvement. I kept up this regimen for six months with zero Vertigo incidents. I stopped this past summer ( thinking I was cured!) and then I had an attack. Keep in mind I used to have 1-2 episodes a month for 18 years. I now take 3 pills a day for maintenance and increase if I get the fulness sensation or increased tinnitus. My takeaways are this: you may need to give it more than 30 days to start out and you should probably maintain a maintenance regimen after you feel "normalized". Although this may seem costly I have peace of mind that I have greatly reduced the probability of 1-2 monthly Vertigo attacks.

10. Tinalian

Tinalian New Member

Jul 3, 2022
    I am wondering if anyone has tried this supplement. I have fluctuating hearing and hope this can help

11. Donamo

Donamo Active Member

May 12, 2014
    I tried them for quite a while but didn't notice a difference. I bought them from Tao of Herbs and they often have sales, such as Black Friday

12. Tinalian

Tinalian New Member

Jul 3, 2022
    Sorry to hear that. I hope I have the luck. SPI-1005 is another hope