1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

After dinner

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Ledwards, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Ledwards

Ledwards Member

Jun 7, 2020
    New to this site because vertigo and nystagmus keep coming back for the past two weeks. Have had this forever, in the past, I used to get it and it would last a day. I would be throwing up all day and eyes moving. Then it would be gone. Went years in between. Then it started happening once every year. Same as before and would go away. Now it has happened couple times a year and still get spinny and eyes moving but no throwing up anymore. It hasn’t lasted this long before. Seems to get worse after dinner the past couple nights. Anyone else had this? I have just started taking lysine today and plan to call an upper Cervical chiropractor tomorrow. I’m about to order bioflavonoids and the vinpotecine. Really am hoping it all goes away like it normally does. Any advice is appreciated. Oh and does anyone still drink after their symptoms have subsided??

2. Kevinb003

Kevinb003 Active Member

May 15, 2014
    For me, when symptoms are gone I eat and drink whatever I want-alcohol included. hope this passes for you soon.

-Kevin

3. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    Do you have tinnitus and hearing loss? If you have, you maybe have meniere or maybe not; but if you havent then you havent meniere. You maybe have VPPB, It's uncomfortable, but at least you're not slowly tearing your inner ear apart. Positional vertigo can be due to many causes, and what causes it is often unknown; the best known are:
    -Cervicals
    -Irrigation problems or blood circulation.
    -Virus
    -Stress
    -Depression
    -Anemia

You can do:
    -A blood test for anemia or taking vitamins B, C and E (at least).
    -For blood irrigation: Lemon, vinpocentin and ginko bioflavonoids.
    -Lysine, monolaurin, or antivirals for the virus (added with vitamins and components to improve blood flow better)
    -Depression and stress: Learn to relax, psychologist, sleep well, etc.
    -Cervicals: Osteopath.