1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Anti- depressants

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Megan Henry, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Megan Henry

Megan Henry Member

Oct 5, 2019
    I'm at the point where I need to get on an anti depressant. I've been on Paxil and made me feel like a zombie and caused me some crazy coming off side effects that I would never want to experience again. Any suggestions?

2. California Sun

California Sun Active Member

May 23, 2019
    I took Prozac many years ago. It worked well for me, and didn't cause any side effects. I had no strange effects when I tapered off of it.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    That's probably not really a question anyone here can answer. What works for one may not work for another. I would guess that would be something you and your doctor would need to discuss. Good luck on finding something that works for you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DL Bach

DL Bach Member

May 18, 2014
    Knoxville, TN
    Only time I was on antidepressants it augmented the Meniere's. Two weeks later, my psychologist told me I wasn't depressed (what I kept telling him even before the hospitalization) and to stop taking the pills. Work with your doctor to find what works best for you.