1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Anyone have success with Lemon Bioflavonoids and/or Vinpocetine?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by three4rd, Dec 27, 2017.

1. three4rd

three4rd Member

Apr 6, 2016
    I'll discuss the possibility of other diuretics and probably anti-virals as well with the Otologist. In the meantime, I definitely want to add the lysine and vinpocetine.

2. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Lemon Bioflavonoids and/or cocculus

The recommended lemon bioflavonoid on the JOH list has been out of stock, Since I have been having vertigo attacks consistently the past ten days I had to buy a citrus bioflavonoid by Twin lab, which I was able to get from the Vitamin Shop. I have been taking this with the other recommended items for the past three days with a little improvement, but not enough to go back to work at this point.

I just ordered a bioflavonoid lemon on Amazon that I am hoping is comparable, but I won't have until after the holidays. Are there other vendors online I can buy from?

Also was able to find cocculus indicus, but not cocculus composite. Are they similar? Where can I buy the right cocculus.?

Thanks in advance for any help - Bonnie

3. three4rd

three4rd Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Didn't realize it was out-of-stock. I just checked and the Lindberg bioflavonoid recommended by JOH is listed as being available again by Jan. 5 (on the Nutrition Express website).

4. three4rd

three4rd Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Re: Lemon Bioflavonoids and/or cocculus

The Vita-cost website has it too...only 500 mg though.

5. Sian

Sian New Member

Apr 25, 2019
    I am resident in the UK where Vinpocetine is not available except on prescription. Is it safe to buy it on the internet do you think? I understand that it is available over the counter in the USA, but am concerned regarding its safety for self-medication.

6. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    I tried vinpocetine and lemon Bioflavonoids etc. I didn’t notice too much improvement.

I’m doing better right now, and am off them.

A few years ago, after a bad few months of vertigo, I was going to try JOH, but didn’t. I then had a 3 year remission, doing nothing different except maybe less stress. If I had started JOH or anything, I would have attributed the remission to that.

I’m not saying they won’t work for others... just sharing my experience.

7. Fisherman42

Fisherman42 Active Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Illinois
    Haven't tried the Vipocentine but I take the Lemon Flavs and most of the JOH (especially Monolauren and Lysine) along with my AV's and I definitely think its helped me.

8. three4rd

three4rd Member

Apr 6, 2016
    I see we've already gone down this path...didn't fully recall it until I messaged you.