1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Anyone try the Candida diet?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Brother_of_Nool, May 13, 2020.

1. Brother_of_Nool

Brother_of_Nool Member

May 24, 2019
    New York
    After reading things on the internet, including some posts here, I eliminated sugar from my diet and started eating things based on the Candida diet. It’s been almost a month, and I’m not certain that anything has improved. Does anyone have any opinions or experience with the Candida cleanse?

2. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    I did not know that diet, but I just read it and except that I do not use sugar supplements or salt, everything else is my current diet for two months. I have improved very slowly, but I cannot say either because of the diet or simply because I was going to get better after a vertigo attack, I also started walking 30-60 minutes every day, sunbathing 20 minutes a day (vitamin D) , betahistine, JOH and physical therapy and muscle relaxants for my cervicals. My improvement can be due to many factors.

But in any case, a diet for a health problem takes time to notice its effects. Do not expect results in 3 months, maybe more. In addition, this disease is very subjective and affects memory, making us believe that we have been bad every day, ignoring one day or an afternoon that we were better, for example. I recommend that you write down in a notebook how you have felt every day from 1 to 5 and check if there is really any improvement, even if it is little.