1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Bulldogs to Patriots

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by redwing1951, Apr 27, 2018.

1. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Hey football fans what do you think about those Bulldogs becoming Patriots?? So exciting!!

2. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Go Dawgs!!!

Maybe I will become a Pats fan with all my Bulldogs on the roster.

God knows my sad sack Dolphins are going nowhere fast.

3. redwing1951

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Hey everyone... it's that time of year. R u ready for some football?

4. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Yes, it is that time of year.
    I was raised to root for New York metropolitan area teams. My dad coached high school football growing up. Up until his dying day he would call and talk about the teams...I especially miss him this time of year.
    Haha my husband raised in Massachusetts is a diehard Patriots fan. After almost 20 years of marriage I am happy for him when his team wins, but inside I am still soft for Daddy's teams.
    Seems like another good year for the Pats this year ( and not so good for the Dolphins.)

5. redwing1951

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    I hope the Pats beat the ....out of the Bills. They have the most obnoxious fans!! Off to a good start.

I know every team has some bad fans but for some reason the Bills are really bad. Even some of the Bills players agree.

6. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    HaHa just perusing the forum as I sit with hubs watching the game and see this posts. Lots of turnovers. Good for Patriots. Hubs tells me Grongowski is from Buffalo.

I went to college in Buffalo during their failed Superbowl attempts. It was a weird phenomenon the whole area would seem to shut down as everyone watched the game. Sometimes I would work in the public library on a Sunday, it would be dead on game days. I usually would be chosen to work since I was not a fanatic fan. Then they decided they would show the game in the library on those days to boost library visits. This was before live streaming was common, etc.so a big deal. Even though I was not raised a Buffalo fan, it was quite interesting to see the fan--- atics.

Go Pats!

7. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Lol...talk about fantatics, Bills fans getting married at half time....

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  8. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Oh that was a close one, but the Pats always find some magic in the end....

9. redwing1951

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Wow I almost had to eat my words...not the best showing for the Pats but still a win. And yes Gronk is from Buffalo. Could have used him today.

10. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Yes, but hopefully Gronk is living the better life after 22 concussions. I wonder if he gets vertigo. Tough guy.

On to the Redskins (though seems not a tough one after seeing highlights of their past game.) But can't get cocky.

11. redwing1951

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    I love Gronk and hope he does not come out of retirement. He has had way too many injuries. He needs to live the good life he worked so hard for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Having to ''watch" Patriots on play by play on computer. Download streaming not working :(. Tv only televising NY games today. Hubs looking forward to retiring to New England in 4 years so we don' t have these problems. ;)

Go Pats!

13. redwing1951

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    That stinks Bonlyn....right now our Patriots are not looking so good

14. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    There always seems to be hope with the Pats until the very last second.

It' s a bummer that Andrew guy is out. But blood clots are serious.

TB seems to be throwing a lot...not sure if that is good or bad...

At least NFL Game Day live gives an update on the tv every 15 minutes. Hubs is more dedicated on the play by play blog.

Go Pats!

15. redwing1951

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    I think Coach B made a statement during the half because our Pat's sure did a 360!! Good win for us!

• Agree Agree x 1