1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Canadian Help with bioflavanoids

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by MelissaD, Jan 20, 2020.

1. MelissaD

MelissaD New Member

Dec 23, 2019
    Hi all,
    I live in a small town in Canada and I'm having trouble finding options for lemon bioflavanoids. I found one brand, through iherb.com, but after taking it I had a weird reaction. Then I noticed it has rose hips in it. I had some vitamin C that I got the same reaction from and it also has rose hips, so maybe I'm allergic. Anyway, to get to the point, can anyone give me a brand of lemon bioflavanoid that doesnt have rose hips, and is available in Canada? Or a vitamin place online that ships to Canada? What brand are my fellow Canadians using?

2. Jedirusty

Jedirusty New Member

Apr 8, 2019
    Hi Melissa, I've been using the brand "365 everyday value" i think its a whole foods brand? i got it on amazon. Its a Vitamin C + Citrus Bioflavinoid. fairly inexpensive..

3. Rich

Rich Member

Apr 21, 2019
    West Virginia
    upload_2020-3-16_13-42-48.jpeg Here is what I use....if it uploads alright

4. RetiredTeacher

RetiredTeacher New Member

Feb 16, 2020
    I use Lindberg brand Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 700 mg. I don't think it has rosehips.
    I don't know if they ship to Canada, but here's the website: NutritionExpress.com and here's a phone number for you to call and ask about shipping to Canada: 1-800-338-7979

5. RetiredTeacher

RetiredTeacher New Member

Feb 16, 2020
    My initial response is awaiting moderator approval & may be deleted (I put in a web address and that might be against the rules--if so, my apologies!), but meanwhile, as I did note, I use Lindberg brand that I discovered from John of Ohio's info. The company may ship to Canada but I don't know for sure. Here's the ph # 1-800-338-7979