1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Christmas Presents...........

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bulldogs, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    What are you getting the kids?

My kids are all getting a motorized scooter to get around the neighborhood and they are each getting a kayak for the lake and ocean for the summer.

NO MORE ELECTRONICS or WASTED MONEY ON GIFTS THEY NEVER PLAY WITH, TOLD THE CHIEF AFTER CHRISTMAS WE ARE GETTING RID OF ALL THE OLD TOYS IN THE GARAGE AND BASEMENT THEY NEVER PLAY WITH AND DONATING THEM TO A KIDS HOMELESS SHELTER.

anything your kids really want?

2. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    .....looks like there is going to be some pissed off kids xmas morning....either that or some bad saints.

no let me guess, this is where the private messages going back and forth say IGNORE BULLDOGS

LMAO this is one of the last things Bumblebee shared with me before she passed.

:)

3. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    I have 4 grandkids all 4 are spoiled rotten. Don't get me wrong they are great kids but have everything in terms of things. Last I gave each of them an envelope with money and told them they had to open them on the count of 3. Kids are ages 13,11,10,8. They opened the envelopes and were so excited you would have sworn I gave them a thousand dollars I DID NOT. Along with the money they each got a jersey of their favorite sport/athlete. This year I plan on doing the same thing see if it is as much fun as last year.

I miss Bea...she added so much to this forum.

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    Do you know something the rest of us don't know? How does one member know what is going on in the PM's of other members?

5. My little one wants everything that she see.

While most are doing elf on a shelf, I do grinch on a bench.

6. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Good one Fair!! LOL

7. Marta

Marta Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    My daughter who is 16 is very mindful of her parents’ pockets when choosing her presents. I got really annoyed with her and I told her to write a list down not matter what the price is. Santa then can decide himself what he can get her

8. Gracie

Gracie Active Member

May 13, 2014
    so

9. Wait, you’re not implying that our PMs are being read by a third party...who would want to do that?! That’s absolutely absurd. Only a completely boring person with NO life would have the inclination. Hey, wait a minute. PLEASE, OH, PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE! If it’s true I’m interesting and I have a life. LOVING IT! ROFL

So, Marta, that mythical handbook that all parents wish came included with their bundle of joy, maybe you need to write one :)

10. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    Legos and more Legos. They are 5 and 6 so the expensive requests haven't started yet. I'm sure my batchelor brother in law will buy them something loud and obnoxious...and say that Santa brought it.

11. Marta

Marta Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    She was born like this Autumn ha ha. When she was 5 her God Mother took her to the shops to buy my daughter a present for her birthday. The little one, all of a sudden, said in a really big voice :” Auntie you are broke after all so do not need to buy me anything!”