1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Daily pattern

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Jeff Paul, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Jeff Paul

Jeff Paul New Member

Mar 26, 2019
    I am curious if anyone else has noticed any patterns to their daily condition when not in a full blown "attack". For me I feel I am currently in between attacks having had 2 major bouts of Vertigo and after this last one (4 weeks ago) I have been in a repeated pattern of how I feel daily after the last attack. My balance is affected each attack for a period of time but I don't feel that is the culprit to other affects I feel. Every morning I have a lot of nausea. Most times I do not wake with it but after having some fruit and some toast and have a bowel movement it usually kicks in. As the day goes on it slowly gets better and say between 3pm-10pm I am actually not experiencing any nausea and my balance and then "bouncing" I feel when I walk gets better too. Sometimes right before bed it does start to come back but not all the time. This cycle has been consistent every day for the last few weeks. My diet has also been consistent and have been eating smaller more frequent meals as well. There have been a few days this past few weeks that right after lunch I had a feeling dizziness/Vertigo where possibly coming on but after passing some gas (sorry if TMI!), it passed and I started to feel better. It just seems as if my digestive system is playing a role here which seems a bit odd to me. It also doesn't matter what I do between 3pm-10pm which could be Vestibular PT or just be up and moving around more, it does not exacerbate any additional nausea during or after. It just stays a constant daily ritual right now. I did go on different medications after the last attack but it has been a few weeks also so I feel my body would have adjusted by now and is not the cause. Thanks!

2. Nina 7

Nina 7 New Member

Feb 4, 2020
    I have this same issue! Some days worse than others. Have you found anything to help with the nausea?