1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Dizziness

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Wendy0914, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Wendy0914

Wendy0914 New Member

Oct 16, 2019
    Does anyone get dizzy or lightheaded when going up steps, looking up or turning over in bed. This is more of a problem for me than actual vertigo. Only had that once back in July.

2. Rich

Rich Member

Apr 21, 2019
    West Virginia
    Stairs,no ... looking up, yes... rolling over in bed, sometimes. Usually when I'm real tired or stressed, the rolling over in bed happens. But like most on this forum can't put my finger on why it happens.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Wendy0914

Wendy0914 New Member

Oct 16, 2019
    Yes I have thought too that that seems more my problem, was diagnosed with otosclerosis about 20 years ago by a doctor who is now retired. I got episode in July with the vertigo and dry heaves so went to New ENT. did hearing test and thought hearing loss was not enough that it was otosclerosis pointed more to. Menieres. Wanted to start me on meds but I wanted to do ENG first. They said that pointed to Menieres in right ear. What does not make sense to me is I don't have ringing in ears. My ears do feel like they're popping a lot and earache and feeling of water in my left ear sometimes.This new doctor was not very helpful or did not give me much information Mostly Bruce Lee now it's more just a feeling of lightheadedness certain ways I move . Appreciate any input anyone has