1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Does your ear fullness behave like this?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by EkkoMusic, Jan 19, 2022.

1. EkkoMusic

EkkoMusic Member

Jul 26, 2021
    Hi all - see this screenshot.

Background: 1.5 years diagnosed cochlear hydrops due to previous episodes of unilateral SSNHL, and I have multiple tinnitus tones between both ears.

I have no vertigo, no worsening hearing, and no worsening tinnitus in conjunction with these fullness episodes. Does this pattern of aural fullness line up with what you experience with your Meniere's disease?

2. Donamo

Donamo Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Nope, not for me. There is pretty much a direct 1:1 relationship between fullness and reduced hearing. Tinnitus somewhat but it is not quite 1:1

3. EkkoMusic

EkkoMusic Member

Jul 26, 2021
    Got it, thanks Donamo! How would you describe the frequency of your fullness episodes across a day compared to the linked screenshot then?

4. Donamo

Donamo Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Well, I'm in a good place right now so its a bit hard to remember but it doesn't vary much during the day. It may move from bad , to not quite as bad or the other way around but the change is more over days, not hours, for me.