1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Does your ear get hot?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by hopefulstill, Dec 26, 2015.

1. hopefulstill

hopefulstill Member

Jul 27, 2015
    When my ear is really full and the tinnitus is loud, my ear also gets very hot. It feels very inflamed. The lobe is hotter than the other ear. It is strange.
    Anyone else experience this??

2. RingNears

RingNears Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Hi hopefulstill, I have experience this and I find it very strange. Have you come up with anything on this?

3. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Not my ears

4. Gracie

Gracie Active Member

May 13, 2014
    Someone on here did have this problem,I do t think she is on here now,well maybe she is u see a different name,I set you a message,

5. I have this problem. For me, it's also related to scar tissue buildup from past ear surgery. Scar tissue wasn't one of the side-effects my doc warned me about, so I had to figure it out on my own. He didn't believe me at first because, "it's not supposed to happen." The pain is so insidious, it sneaks up on me, causing exactly what you describe. I also get intense itching in my ear. You might want to consider asking your doc about this if you've had surgery.
    Good luck with this. It's a miserable feeling.