1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

First World Problems

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Nathan, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    The moral emergency experienced when your wireless keyboard & mouse disconnect for 10 - 15 seconds at a time, then reconnect, constantly, every 30 seconds, for hours at a time.

2. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    When you reach for your facial cleanser while showering, only to discover upon the airy feel of the first pump, that the pump action of the dispenser is likely broken. Yet, in a desperate attempt to prove your assumption wrong, you employ a despondent expression & pump the dispenser ad nauseam, & nothing comes out.

3. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    Spending two hours on the phone with an ignorant customer service person trying to sort out my cell phone issues.

It was easier to switch providers after all that. Original provider couldn’t help me until I said I may as well switch. Then suddenly there might be something she could do. I said no thanks; too late.

I switched and got a better suited plan for less than I was paying.

I still want those 2 hours back!

4. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    I accidentally clicked in Internet Explorer so now I have to wait for it to load before I can close it again.