1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

For me, INFECTOLOGIST was the easiest way to get antivirals

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Mindosa, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
    After reading this forum I decided to add to my JOH regime antivirals too, so I went to ENT professor to get prescription. I showed Richard R. Gacek and other research’s, but he said, that this is only one of the many theory and he doesn't support it and can't to prescribe medication which is not in the official MD treatment protocol. Then I went to GP, but she said that I should go to ENT in case of my MD and also refused to prescribe antivirals.

Then I made blood work for Herpes simplex virus and got results that IgG antibodies was 24,1 (normal range 0 - 8,5).

Then I went to Infectologist, I told her about my MD and how many things can cause my symptoms, one of these - Herpes viruses and I want to check this possibility. I showed the test results, but she said that IgG shows I had contact with the Herpes virus in the past and about 90% of population has these antibodies, but anyway she agreed to prescribe me antivirals according to treatment plan in Richard R. Gacek research.

So I thought this story could be useful to anyone who wants to check virus theory and are struggling getting antivirals.

Good luck!

2. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    How did you get the herpes blood test? Does a doctor have to authorize it?

3. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
    In the private laboratory! You can test there a lot of things! If you pay money you don't need authorizations :)

4. eveva

eveva Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Hi, thank you for sharing. I am confused about my BW result. HSV-1 Gluco G Antibody more than 8 Al, HSV-2 Gluco G antibody more than 8 Al. Standard: less 0.9 Al. Trying to understand how high it is. Looks like you had different type of blood test. My MD was not helpful, but prescribed Valtrex 500 mg. It's very expensive, so I am looking for Valacyclovir. My pharmacy offers company Mylon or Camber. What med do you choose? How it works for you? How long you are planning to take before next Blood test? Thank you if you share your experience. Best, eveva