1. Welcome! We've upgraded our forums to brand new software as well as a new front page with articles and such. We are reviving and renovating our beloved Menieres.org home so it's a work in progress. Put your hard hats on and enjoy. P.S. Spread the word! :) -Ray
  2. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Help with low arginine/sodium diet!

Discussion in 'Your Lovely Kitchen' started by mbgphoto79, Mar 17, 2018.

1. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    So how do those of you following the low arginine/high lysine diet do it? I’ve been trying to stick to it for a couple months but man, it’s tough! Add in the low sodium part and there’s not much in the way of choices. For example, I eat homemade yogurt and applesauce every morning, maybe a hard boiled egg also. The other meals I’m left with some type of bland protein, green beans and potatoes. This is healthy I suppose but dang. I slipped and had some spaghetti the other day and the wheat destroyed me all week. I’m just now coming out of that episode. Hints? Tricks? Help?