1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Hey BD

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Cheryl, Mar 4, 2016.

1. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    You don't know him as well as I do, lol.

2. Vicki

Vicki Guest

I know BD pretty well and I agree with Maggie :)

3. Maggie

Maggie Guest

you're right, indont. But I know what an awesome family man he is from reading his posts and you can tell the high regard he has for his wife. Has to be his pretty wife, who else could it be?

4. LOL

5. Maggie

Maggie Guest

I didn't know where to put this so thought a thread about gorgeous women might be ok.

Vicki,

I love your avatar. It is a beautiful picture!

6. Vicki

Vicki Guest

aww thank you Maggie :) I found the pic the other day in my piano bench LOL I had no idea it was there That's me about 25 years ago..time goes by so fast!

I can't wait to try the hair product you suggested thanks for your advice!

7. Gracie

Gracie Active Member

May 13, 2014
    that is funny

8. Maggie

Maggie Guest

You're welcome. Let me know how the hair stuff turns out.

Maggie

9. Vicki

Vicki Guest

will do Maggie :)

10. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Hey BD

Good to hear from you today. :-*

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    I was reading an online article about Megyn today. She has chosen some interesting names for her children. She has two boys. Thatcher is two and Yates is six. The girl, Yardley, is five.

12. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    i watch her every night and let me tell you, those cover girl looks are stunning and fun to look at but whats more impressive is that fire that you can tell burns in her stomach to be the best. She will not back down from anybody and i like that.

She's afraid of nobody and that is a great trait for a journalist especially in the world in which we live in. She could give a rats ass if you have a D or an R by your name. She is going to ask the tough questions and is a truth seeker. I like that.

and Ohh yes, those long legs and cover girl looks are a gift from God but her brains make her special.

13. Vicki

Vicki Guest

I do the same BD, watch her every night right after BOR. She is extremely fair and after all the abuse Trump has laid on her she still sticks up for him when its appropriate.
    Did you see the statement fox made pertaining to trump? They said he has a sick obsession with Megyn.
    This was Fox's official statement

Donald Trump’s vitriolic attacks against Megyn Kelly and his extreme, sick obsession with her is beneath the dignity of a presidential candidate who wants to occupy the highest office in the land. Megyn is an exemplary journalist and one of the leading anchors in America — we’re extremely proud of her phenomenal work and continue to fully support her throughout every day of Trump’s endless barrage of crude and sexist verbal assaults. As the mother of three young children, with a successful law career and the second highest rated show in cable news, it’s especially deplorable for her to be repeatedly abused just for doing her job.

14. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Hey Vicki,

Not to get politico and don't mean to sound that way but you are right. ---- She defends his right to free speech and to say what he wants, maybe that is the lawyer in her---- yet she is not scared of him in fact the one thing I have learned over the years people lash out and berate those that threaten them, maybe just maybe Trump has met his match in MK, he feels threatened and exposed by her, yet she still defends his 1st amendment to say whatever he wants.
    It's the one show he does not appear on, maybe he feels threatened by the pit bull with cover girl looks who backs down to nobody.

This post is a compliment to MK and not political.
    Don't take it any other way. It's all about Megyn!!

She Reports and you/the guest decide!!! I like that about her and BOR

15. Vicki

Vicki Guest

yup me too BD I agree with you completely... fair and unafraid as Bret says and I agree this is not about politics or the run for the nominee its about Megyn.

16. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    NUTS

17. Maggie

Maggie Guest

There was a short segment on CBC about Megyn Kelly. The gist of it was what cool, classy person she is. They talked about Trumps outlandish attacks on her and how she remains fair and dignified.

It's easy to see why you guys admire her.

I didn't understand BumbleBea 's NUTS comment.

18. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Luv, you looked beautiful in that black ensemble last night. I watched the whole hour!!!!

There is Megyn Kelly and nobody even comes close when it comes to watching the news.

19. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    I guess you really do like her a lot as you went out and tried to hook up with a he/she. LOL

20. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    It is 9:10 and I am depressed...... Megyn is gone!!!!
    I used to plan my 9-10 hour each weekday around Megyn Kelly, it was date night for me every night from 9-10..... Now I guess I have to actually talk to my wife, life sucks!!!!