1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Hollywood/Harvey Weinstein ect....

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bulldogs, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Your not in her shoes with Kids. Why judge their relationship. I know my wife would not be happy if a lot of times I came home from dinner or a road trip required by my job only for her to find women's phone numbers and solicitations for sex. A tremendous stress on a relationship with kids.

2. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Man oh man.....The powerful elites continue to get exposed daily....... Now its Mark Halperin of ABC, NBC and MSNBC. host/contributor of Morning Joe Show of MSNBC

Just another case of an empty suit, political elite fraud sitting in a chair everyday telling us what is important, what to think, what to believe, how to act and now he has been exposed as a habitual sexual predator. Go Fuck yourself Mark Halperin......good riddance

3. I’m very glad such horrors are being exposed, but I’m starting to get concerned that this could turn into a puritanical witch hunt at some point down the line...

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    Speaking of horrors........How bad was what Bill O' Reilly did to Lis Wiehl that caused him to come to a settlement in the 32 million dollar range? She accused him of repeated harassment, of sending her sexually explicit material and of a non-consensual sexual relationship. I understand that non-consensual sex is rape, but what the heck is a non-consensual sexual relationship?

They settled in January of this year. She agreed to leave Fox News as part of that settlement.

Now, O'Reilly is mad at God. Says he can't explain why all this bad stuff is happening to him, is not guilty of anything he's been accused of and has only made the settlements to protect his kids. What a loser.

5. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    The media and political elites in this country are scum of the earth.

People are fed up with it all. I am proud to say i have not watched the news in over 6 months, and my life is so much better without these talking head hypocrites lecturing me about what i should think and who i should support.

I would much rather listen to talk radio and read a few websites to get my news. I am certainly not going to listen to a serial rapist and assaulter of women preach to me and bloviate about his so called expertise and analysis and preach about what my ideals and values should be. These people are sooooooo out of touch with mainstream America it is laughable.

As i always say "opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and most of them stink"

6. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Of all the things you say, I just politely ask that you stop saying this particular thing.

7. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Why? does the truth scare you

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    It's crass. You're the only one who thinks it's funny. Wasn't funny the first 50 times you used it. Not funny now.

9. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Holy moly.

10. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    like i always say "Opinions are........................................................"

11. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Now its Kevin Spacey....................................The elites are falling like flies.

12. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Apparently, if you bind the hands & feet of powerful elites & throw them into the great lake, those who drown are innocent.

*nods… a thought-terminating cliché.

13. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    It's not an opinion. It's a fact.

14. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Opinions are not facts they are opinions.

15. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    House of Cards will not be renewed after Kevin Spacey admits he is a sexual abuser.

A fictional president is removed for inappropriate sexual conduct.

If only it could happen in real life.

16. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    it did happen in real life....Bill Clinton was impeached and had his law license taken away.

17. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    Close, but no cigar. Bill was impeached for lying not sexual assault. He wasn’t convicted and he didn’t lose his job.

18. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    And the elites just keep on falling like flies.....Now Dustin Hoffman has come out to apologize for a litany of past sexual assaults including minors.

Unbelievable, and soon they will all be prancing around on some awards show praising each other and patting each other on the back all the while telling us what is right and wrong and trying to dictate what people of morality they are and what we should think and believe, who to vote for, why we need gun control and how bad the United States is.......All the while making another movie filled with gun violence, sex and women portrayed as objects.

Go Fuck yourselves.

19. The limits of my language means the limits of my world.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

That last part was over-the-top.

20. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    It seems like these elites you speak of have somehow embedded themselves into your frontal cortex. Have you considered scream therapy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1OPghQnS9w