1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Hollywood/Harvey Weinstein ect....

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bulldogs, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Never crossed my mind, but i am looking forward to taking the kids to the Georgia Bulldogs vs South Carolina game in Athens, Ga. this weekend and having a little fun tailgating with the Chief and some old fraternity brothers.

Gooooo Dawgs!!!!

2. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    I hadn't thought about it but I guess attending concerts and sporting events is a kind of scream therapy.

I wish I had "old fraternity brothers". That phrase alone feels like a warm cup of soup. I've always thought of starting a type of rent-a-friend business for lonely people. I'd freaking LOVE to rent a fraternity brother for the weekend.

3. Didn’t someone already do that? I seem to recall seeing something on the news a few years back about people renting, “cuddle” buddies by the hour. That was all they did, just cuddle, for the benefit of those in need of human contact.

4. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    The cuddle thing is a little weird. Kind of like that Suckle Bunny thing they had in Canada where men could hire older women to breastfeed from.

My ideas never get past the idea stage. Seems it requires actual energy to put things into motion. I've been talking about my Rent-a-Friend idea for 15 years now. Still talking.

i made up the suckle bunny thing

5. Nah, I’m sure a Freudian follower beat you there ;)

Just saw an article titled, “Harassment, Scandal and the Media: Is a Hollywood Witch Hunt Brewing?” Golly, didn’t see that coming

6. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    The are falling like flies. The elites have been exposed

Judge Moore
    Senator Al Franken
    Sylvester Stallone

Amazing that people actually look up to these blow hards and empty suits.

7. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Uh oh, the elites.... those powerful people who tell you how to live your life and what you should think are at it again.

Charlie Rose...... Exposed
    John Conyers......Congressman Exposed

AND last but not least........

Matt Lauer host of the Today Show........exposed.

Can we all just finally give a big middle finger to the elitist. LMAO

Now watch them play the victim and rush into sex counseling or some sex addiction therapy

Or better yet.... try to defame these women and call them mental basket cases ect.....

8. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    I have never liked Matt Lauer pompous ass. Not surprised by this one bit. Who will it be tomorrow? How many are scared that it is their turn? Tune in.

9. Maybe they’ll bring back Ann Curry...wait. That would require the common sense necessary to have kept them from losing her in the first place.

10. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Right on Autumn..she was to good for them. They meaning Lauer treated her like shit...bet she is feeling pretty good right now.

11. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Wait no Longer....Today its Russell Simmons

the audacity is just amazing that some of these men have. Absolute dirt bags. I applaud these women for coming forward.

Has anybody noticed, in the private sector they get fired and contracts declared null and void but in the Government/Congress nobody has to go or step down. Amazing!!!

AND HERE IS THE KICKER

In Congress they have a hush fund/settlement fund of taxpayers dollars (OUR MONEY) to settle sexual harassment lawsuits/claims for their members. So far it is over 13 million dollars to settle the grotesque behavior of members of congress.

this is where i laugh....... Now the leadership in both houses and parties is recommending Sexual Harassment classes and continuing education for Congressional members so they can know the law better..... F

12. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    ...FOR GODS SAKE YOU WROTE THE FUCKING LAW THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD, ORGANIZATIONS, BUSINESSES HAS TO FOLLOW AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN IT OR THAT IT PERTAINS TO YOU. FOR GODS SAKE.....THEY PASS LAWS FOR THE REST OF US BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN THE LAW OR THAT IT PERTAINS TO THEM.

What a joke.... the empty suits of DC makes me laugh.

13. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    Getting fired is the first step. Next , the sexual assaulters need to be charged and convicted.
    In regard to the politicians on both sides of the aisle that appear to be getting away with apologies and denials, maybe if the CIC was held accountable for the multiple credible accusations against him, the others would be too.

14. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    I don't know of any women that have come forward and said the CIC raped me or sexual lyrics harassed me over an extended period of time.

In fact I don't believe there have been any confirmed reports of infidelity by then CIC towards the beautiful Melania.

There was the so called Russian Dossier but that has been debunked at it was made up and paid for by the Clintons and DC

I could be wrong but women has ever come forward and said she was sexual lyrics assaulted by CIC. Correct me if I'm wrong and if he has been accused and proven guilty shame on him and he should step down.

15. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    We’re not supposed to discuss politics on this board. I’m not falling for your trap. The information is out there. Google it along with a Jeffery Epstein, Bill Clinton, Mike Tyson, etc.
    You’ll find plenty of info about.

Also find a few more sources to research your claim that the dossier has been debunked.

16. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    You brought up the CIC no me.

Have a great day