1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

I need an advice

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Korya13, Sep 15, 2021 at 8:10 AM.

1. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    Hello friends!
    I managed to get an analogue of Acyclovir without a doctor's prescription (a friend found a pharmacy where they agreed to sell).
    I now have a small remission for about 2 weeks, I take almost antiviral dietary supplements that I found on Iherb - Lysine 3 * 1000 mg per day, monolaurin 2 * 1000 mg, olive leaf extract 2 * 640 mg, vitamin B complex with large doses of B5 and B6 (500 + 100), liposomal vitamin C 2 * 1000 mg, liposomal glutathione, quercetin + zinc, vinpocetine, magnesium 400 mg, oregano oil.
    It seems to me that the virus has begun to behave very aggressively - my legs often hurt, my throat is inflamed, sometimes severe weakness, but there is almost no tinnitus and there is no ear hydrops and no vertigo.
    Question: is it worth adding more Acyclovir? Wouldn't that be too much of a load? And if you start Acyclovir, what is the dosage?
    Thanks everyone in advance!

2. JonBubo

JonBubo Active Member

Apr 11, 2019
    you are likely experiencing herx. they don't just suppress viruses they kill things like mold, candida etc. that's a high amount of natural antivirals and anti pathogens (monolaurin and olive leaf) at once to start. not recommended. for others reading- only use one of olive leaf or monolaurin at a time to see how you do and then raise dosage. I would lower your dosages of monolaurin and olive leaf a little. make sure you are drinking lots of water throughout the day to flush. adding acyclovir wouldn't add to herx. typically a maintenance dosage is 800mg a day. nothing less though as less has been show to do very little. a treatment dosage for several weeks would be like 800mg X 3.

good luck

3. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    So I think to leave everything and switch only to acyclovir for a couple of weeks 3 * 800, then reduce the dosage and in the end stay only on lysine, vitamin C and acyclovir 800.
    The only question is, considering that now I am in remission, maybe it is not worth taking large dosages to start right away from 800 per day?
    I'll probably leave Monolaurin for now.
    Another very good remedy for viruses and bacteria - Enzyme defence (Enzymedica).
    Thank you for your help)

4. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    I drink a lot of water and I drink grapefruit fiber

5. JonBubo

JonBubo Active Member

Apr 11, 2019
    do what you want but :
    1. I would not stop taking them. just reduce. you could trigger a reactivation and you want all the firepower during that you can reasonably maintain.
    2. you will not suppress the viral load down of HSV without a fight. it takes months to accomplish this not weeks. and its an effort that probably should stay at a maintenance level for life. occasionally blitzing once a year to reduce again.