1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

I need to collect all the things that I should ask or ask my ENT.

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by IvanA, Jun 20, 2020.

1. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    On July 9th I have to see my otorrino to know the result of the cervical radiography. She did this X-ray because I asked for it, but she would have already sent me home with Meniere and a "get used to living like this".

In case the X-ray does not show anything I want to take down on a piece of paper what to ask for, I mean both tests and medications. I have read many things in this forum, but I do not know if they have all been asked by the ENT doctor or another doctor. I have these written down (I already had an MRI too):

-Ask for antivirals, but which ones? The little I have read in the forum, it seems that valaciclovir works better for people. Any suggestions? This is important because it is very difficult to convince her to prescribe them, so I have to be sure to hit the first one because it will be almost impossible to convince her to prescribe a different antiviral if the first one doesn't work for me.

-Allergies. I have read that some have improved by being vaccinated for allergies. Is this asked of an ENT or a dermatologist? And what allergies? Is there evidence for this or a general vaccine? I do not know how to investigate this the truth.

-Here I read that it may be due to an autoimmune disease, but the same thing happens to me as with allergies. How do I know if I have one? Are you asking your ENT doctor or another doctor? Does this have treatment? Someone to improve?

-Ask me to do a vestibular study.

-Also ask me to be referred to a neurologist, I don't think mine is neurological; but I think it is important to discard all fields at once.

On the other hand, I BEG someone to write to me privately if they can give me some information about the Stephen Spring protocol, I don't know what happened in the past and it seems taboo to talk about it here. But really, I need to know the truth about him because I have managed to contact him, but I am afraid that he is a scam and the only testimonies that I have found on the internet have not answered for years on his facebook or web. Thank you.

2. Pad

Pad New Member

Dec 7, 2023
    Hi Ivan, A bit of delayed response to your post, I have tried to send you a private message but as I'm a new user It won't let me send.
    Regards
    Patrick