1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

I'm not a New Member

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by RAnthony, May 1, 2021.

1. RAnthony

RAnthony New Member

Feb 16, 2019
    Austin
    My profile dates from I don't know how many versions of the forum/website back. 2003, at any rate. This new BBS software recognized my old login, so someone knows I'm not new here. The software doesn't, though. My siggy is out of date, my homepage is out of date, and my bio needs revising. Can't do any of it until I pass the moderators minimal participation test. So here I am.

This is my blog: RAnt(hony)-ings Pinned to the top of the blog is the treatment article that I share everywhere I run into Meniereians (a term I learned here) I started the blog with content that was originally typed into the old Meneires.org Journals pages: First entry – Life with Meniere’s So, not a new member. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  2. solari

solari MM.org Janitor Staff Member

Admin Post
    Welcome back, Anthony!! You should be all set now.

Thanks,
    Ray

3. Karen

Karen New Member

Aug 25, 2014
    North Carolina
    I've had a similar experience. Joined c. 2004 and was very active for a couple of years. (Especially enjoyed the games and various discussions.) Even met with many members in Asheville, NC, in 2005. Still have the photos from that get-together.
    Was happy to see that this new version remembered me (although, as with RAnthony, it labels me a New Member).
    Are there still many members here from 16-17 years ago?