1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Is there any point in seeing a doctor/neurologist if you’re on JOH?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Brother_of_Nool, Jun 16, 2019.

1. June-

June- Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    I never took supplements. I took the antivirals for a matter of months around 6? and once in a while when I had a flareup i would take them again for six weeks. I have not taken them at all for years. I did take allergy shots for about 8 years but a good part of that was a kind of maintenance. Everyone seems to be different. I did not have vertigo so i might have chanced a flareup where i might have been more afraid to if vertigo was in the mix. The antivirals completely reversed the progress of the disease.

2. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    I totally agree with you and your method. Sorry I didn't reply to your post sooner. I have been having attacks more regularly ...and when not in an attack, in brain fog land....but I'm always hoping to read that post which reveals the miracle cure.

3. California Sun

California Sun Active Member

May 23, 2019
    No worries! I don't expect anyone to respond. If and when they want to, great, but if they don't want to respond, I'm fine with that! I just add my 2 cents here in the hope someone can get something out of it or at least offer some support.

We are all looking for for that miracle, some of us for much longer than others. Maybe one of those new drugs will turn out to be the magic bullet. We can only hope.