1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Labyrinthectomy and Labyrinthitis Treatment !

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Dgeordge Vrasevk, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Dgeordge Vrasevk

Dgeordge Vrasevk New Member

Oct 3, 2020
    Hi Brothers and Sisters ! Hope Y'all are fine ! Please Don't ignore my Thread !
    I wanted to ask, that do CT Scan diagnose Labyrinthitis ? Is CT Scan good for Diagnosis of Inner ear problems ? Someone here did CT Scans and something related to Meniere's diagnosed ?
    And , I wanted to ask about Labyrinthectomy !
    Is Labyrinthectomy complex or simple surgery, and Is it unilateral or Bilateral ? Someone who has done it, please share with Us your reviews etc. !
    How's Chemical labyrinthectomy ?

2. Dgeordge Vrasevk

Oct 3, 2020
    Tell Us about Vestibular Neurectomy ! Is it same as Labyrinthitis ? Or different ?

3. Dgeordge Vrasevk

Oct 3, 2020
    Tell Us , that Vestibular problems(for which Vestibular Neurectomy is done) can be Diagnosed by CT Scan or MRI ? Someone who did this surgery, tell Us that how they Diagnosed Labyrinthisis, or Vestibular Neurectomy problems !
    Do check My MRI report !

Attached Files:

4. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    We are not doctors, we do not interpret medical imaging tests or diagnose. We only share our experiences, tips and things we tried.

The normal thing is to have an MRI, not a CT scan, it is more precise and detects soft tissues better, it does not have radiation either. Beyond that I do not know what things and diseases each of these tests can detect, that is up to a professional. Although it is clear that at least they serve to rule out a tumor.