1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Magnesium glycinate

Discussion in 'Your Lovely Kitchen' started by Sandra005, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Sandra005

Sandra005 Member

Jul 11, 2020
    I have magnesium glycinate 400mg 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I was suffering with insomnia and horrible dizziness when laying down. This makes me feel relaxed and I sleep like a baby. I forgot to take it the other night and was up all night! It works for me. Please try it.

2. Joney

Joney Active Member

Apr 12, 2019
    Are you saying that you take a total of 400 mgs (2 pills=400 mgs), and you take 400 mgs in the morning and then again in the evening before bed? Or that you take a total of 400 mgs all day (1 pill times 4 = 400 mgs). I just want to be clear. I current take 225 mgs in the evening and I haven’t noticed anything, but perhaps if I up the dosage, it will help.

3. Sandra005

Sandra005 Member

Jul 11, 2020
    I take a total of 400mg. So 200mg in the morning and 200mg an hr before bed.
    Mine come in a bottle of 100mg so I take 4 a day.
    I was speaking to someone from another site who told me she has permanent vertigo and she takes this with vitamin d and calcium.
    Sorry for late reply I didn't see this message

4. Sandra005

Sandra005 Member

Jul 11, 2020
    Make sure you eat with them even if something little

5. Kat

Kat New Member

Aug 1, 2020
    I take 500mg of magnesium oxide daily. I've tried it to see if it would help vertigo. Definitely helps my endometriosis. Not quite sure of vertigo yet, but I have no side effects so maybe it's worth continuing.

6. eveva

eveva New Member

Jul 30, 2020
    I take Magnesium glycinate chelate less dosage than you. I thought it helps to absorb calcium since I have osteoporosis. I did not know it helps to sleep. I take Melatonin every night to follow sleep. But if I wake up in the middle of the night and start worry about become dizzy, I can't follow back to sleep and spend hours