1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Medical Medium Protocol

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Mary of the West, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Mary of the West

Mary of the West Member

Dec 14, 2021
    Hi, I am new here but wanted to share some hopeful news.

Last spring I began having a variety of issues with my health, I had gotten Fibromyalgia about 4 years back but now in a new relationship and living situation that was very stressful, including a lot of construction in the neighborhood having me anxious to be working at home, I began gaining some weight (Covid had me at home eating lots of cheese/butter/lunchmeat etc!) basically on the Standard American Diet (SAD) more than ever.

I started getting ear fullness and some tinnitus, on top of other issues in other parts of my body. As a musician that had me concerned, was it from going to the swimming pool? After getting the JJ vaccine in April it became more constant in my left ear. By spring I went to an audiologist who had me get an MRI as my mom had previously had an acoustic neuroma. That was excrutiating as I by June at that time was so sound sensitive it was hard to believe they would put me in such a loud machine!

that came back with no abnormalities, so then I went in for the test for Menieres. That came back positive.

I broke up with my boyfriend, moved in with my folks, it was all a traumatic time. Super worried as a musician of what was to come. The audiologist said, you will probobly need a hearing aid in a few years...but sometimes it just disappears. So confusing! I fell into a terrible depression.

In late July they also diagnosed Meniere's in the right ear, so things were looking bleak. I began to get my first symptoms of dizziness, and the tinnitus was increasing as was the pressure. After a few weeks further I began to get horrible headaches and also brain fog that was awful.

I began looking into diet and found a few basic books on Amazon like Mind over Meniere's etc, so I cut out all processed food and reduced salt greatly. But I was still eating eggs, meat, but not butter or cheese. However I did begin to loose a bit of weight cutting out the butter and cheese, about 10 pounds.

By chance I met two people who had Meniere's. One ate pretty healthy but felt it did not impede his life and just lived with the tinnitus. That surprised me as things were becoming so hard for me beyond tinnitus. The other said he was diagnosed years ago but then it sort of fizzled away quickly. Thats my dream come true I thought.

I began looking online for people who had gone in remission. One blog caught me eye, she said, I went on a plant based diet and Meniere's disappeared for me. She said that it had been years ago and she almost forgot she'd ever had it.

So that made me incredibly curious, I began searching plant based diet/Meniere's and came across Medical Medium, Anthony Williams, who pubishes a variety of books on healing chronic illness using low-fat plant based diet (you can adapt with meat if you need to) and supplements. I bought his book Cleanse to Heal and it made me so happy to see that Meniere's was directly mentioned, in the list of different ailments and their causes, as usually being viral inflammation of the Vagus Nerve. He believes many mystery illnesses like this one are caused by Epstein Barr and other viruses getting lodged into different parts of the body. His books clearly state what foods feed and help those viruses to persist, causing conditions to get worse.

On his list of troublemaker foods overall for 'auto-immune' disorders, the #1 food to eliminate is eggs. Why? In labs for 100 years, viruses have been trained, experimented with etc, on eggs. It is the perfect food for them. I couldn't believe it, I was eating 1-3 eggs a day for years. I immediately stopped. Other highly inflammatory foods such as dairy and gluten I had cut out, but eggs no. Like many I believed them to be the perfect food.

There are many ways to proceed with his protocols, but I began at the beginning of October with one of the simplest cleanse in the book, called Anti - Bug cleanse. for 4 weeks I eliminated most the foods in the troublemaker list, and began increasing healing and anti-viral foods, such as bananas, potatoes, many others, and adding a number of specific supplements such as cats claw, burdock root, olive leave extract, many others, as well as anti-viral teas, like hibiscus, lemon balm, chaga.

In one week my brain fog decreased notably, and my dizziness. by 3/4 I'd say. I was so surprised and encouraged. After one month doing that Anti-Bug cleanse, I would say my energy was up 50%. My strange horrible headaches were gone, and dizziness gone. My tinnitus and fullness were lessening. I was starting to work a little, I could concentrate again. Still, I was sound sensitive, the tinnitus was there but could listen to a tiny bit of the radio, and tolerate a little bit of tv volume instead of having subtitles. So that was massive.

Encouraged by this, and learning how to let go of some confort foods, I began to consider trying a deeper cleanse. His theory is that a lifetime of eating high fats has our liver's very sluggish and unable to filter properly toxins, also we have heavy metals from pesticides, pollution, toxic household cleaners, scented candles, etc etc.

This cleanse is called 369 (three different versions of it, simple, original and advanced) It is a 9 day cleanse where you essentially are not eating any fats, even avocado, to let your liver for the very first time build its reserves and expell layers of toxins.

It is definately more intense, no seeds or nuts, you can decide how deeply to take it, but as many here might attest, when you are suddenly faced with chronic illness, what is there to lose?

That was in November.

My tinnitus is decreasing. I remain on his basic low-fat diet, eating a tiny bit of nuts and seeds, one serving of wild salmon this and last month, and some avocado, but trying to really respect that this process is showing immediate healing results. The fullness is decreasing. I am hearing better every day, with the occasional plateau day and step backword. Most of all, I am playing a little music every day, every day a bit more.

Two months ago it had become (so quickly!) impossible to play music. The piano sounded horrible to me. I couldn't stand the overtones or loudness. Two months ago, I could barely stand to be outside with cars passing, it was so loud and upsetting. Now, after this discovery of Medical Medium, I am considering it may be possible to be a musician again professionally. It is like coming back from the dead.

I am sending light and love to anyone who sees this post, to give them hope.
    It has been the hardest ordeal, but I am finding myself healing through natural food. It is worth a try. Please get yourself a copy of Cleanse to Heal, it has become a health bible for me, and I watch his cooking shows on how to make many of his recipes on Amazon live and on Instagram, building an understanding and a road map to healing. It takes discipline and will power, but the fact that in two months I am regaining so much health that I quickly lost, is a testiment to the power of understanding the root cause of this illness, which like many illnesses the medical establishment doesn't have a clue about. There is a community there too, that are sharing thousands of healing testimonies and giving hope.

I wish you the best on your healing journey, and in a few months I will post again to follow up with my progress.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. James_NZ

James_NZ New Member

Aug 30, 2021
    New Zealand

Hello,

thanks for sharing! i too have been looking into this as i suffer from eczema also so have been dairy free for 3 weeks now and have seen an improvement in eczema. I am a big egg eater as well!! so might be time to cut back :(

3. Mary of the West

Mary of the West Member

Dec 14, 2021
    hi! I hope you see further improvement! I see so many people on Medical Medium Instagram posting stories of healing eczema with his protocols, (explained and instructions to heal outlined further in that same book Cleanse to Heal along with many other mystery ailments that are relevant here besides Meniere's: vertigo, tinnitus, etc etc) may there be further tips there in for you! wishing you all the best of good health and recovery.

4. Ledwards

Ledwards Member

Jun 7, 2020
    how did they diagnose you with menieres in both ears? And when you first startes it did you feel symptoms get a little worse?

5. Mary of the West

Mary of the West Member

Dec 14, 2021
    they first diagnosed my left ear last June and right ear in August. The symptoms started to become really bad in August, thats when I had my first vertigo/dizziness/headaches and the ear fullness and tinnitus increased and felt debilitating

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ledwards

Ledwards Member

Jun 7, 2020
    oh i mean what test did they do to diagnose menieres in both ears?