1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

My Dresdon Plate! Do you quilt?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Karenplus8, May 25, 2014.

1. Karenplus8

Karenplus8 Active Member

May 12, 2014
    ohio
    I made my first dresdon plate and messed up the sequence of the petals and then the first circle I cut for the center was off. So this is my finished result after correcting my errors. Does anyone else quilt?

2. June-

June- Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Beautiful! I am a wannabe quilter. I still have the flower garden pieces I made for my nephew's baby quilt. He is forty. ;D I always wanted a quilting frame set up in my house with a quilt on it.

3. Karenplus8

Karenplus8 Active Member

May 12, 2014
    ohio
    I don't even use a quilting frame lay the fabric on the table and use safty pins every 1 or 2 inches and then I can take it with me and sew it anywhere.

4. Love it!

5. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    I commend you on your talent and patience. I don't quilt but I've always wanted to learn how to crochet.

6. Lulu

Lulu Member

May 12, 2014
    Oh Karen that's beautiful. I love all the different shades of purple you used. I have a sister-in-law who quilts but I've never tried it myself. You do very nice work!

Bea there are some excellent videos on YouTube that teach crocheting for beginners. I've been crocheting for years and it's not difficult at all to learn. I find it very relaxing.

7. Roguehistorian

Roguehistorian Sans Souci

May 13, 2014
    Near the Mountians
    that is exquisite. I play at quilting thats about it

8. Roguehistorian

Roguehistorian Sans Souci

May 13, 2014
    Near the Mountians
    If I ever hit the lotto, Im going to buy a quilting machine so I can stipple the stuff I manage to piece together