1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Over a year without vertigo

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Korya13, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    Hello friends.
    I haven't been here in over a year.
    I have some news...
    To begin with, there have been no vertigo attacks for 14 months.
    I came to the conclusion that my Meniere is a fungal or viral infection, now I'll tell you everything.

A year ago, I treated sinusitis with antibiotics when I was in remission and the symptoms returned, in addition to this, there was an itch in a healthy ear (a feeling of moisture, an itchy ear), these are clear signs of candida, but I did not immediately understand it.

I have been on a keto diet for a long time and I take olive leaf in liquid form, for some time I took enzymes that break down the biofilms of viruses and fungi.

In January I got sick with omicron and got fullness in my ear, but large doses of olive leaf (I dripped drops under the tongue, among other things) and cat's claw removed the symptoms and returned the status quo.

Recently I went on vacation and ate a lot of sweet fruits there, drank wine and the symptoms reappeared, again I dug an olive leaf under my tongue and took a cat's claw and everything went ...

I was already glad that I had learned to control this disease, but...
    Last week, I most likely had Covid again and sound distortion began in my healthy ear, this feeling comes and goes during the day, I hear people's voices as if they are robots, but my hearing has not deteriorated and there is no fullness.
    Do you think the disease has passed to the second ear, or is it possible that this problem is in the diseased ear and the distortion of sounds is transmitted to the healthy ear?

2. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    upd.My affected ear is about 30% full for over a year now, this extra fluid certainly interferes with hearing, but I'm afraid to take a diuretic

3. IvanNew

IvanNew Active Member

Jan 18, 2021
    There are ways to eliminate fluid without resorting to diuretics if they scare you:
    1-Drink a lot of water (I use an app that reminds me to drink water every 90 minutes

2- Infusions such as coffee or dandelion are diuretics

3-Artichoke supplements

In any case, I would also try antivirals and the JOH regimen, especially lysine. Jonbubo also has interesting posts on other supplements you can try. I tried two months, but there was no change, but he has regenerated his hearing loss.

Good luck

4. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    Hi, friend.
    I just followed you on Twitter.
    Of course I will continue to take antiviral supplements.
    I read about your program, from time to time I went and read posts on the forum, but did not unsubscribe.
    I recently ordered fisetin, the rest is not yet.
    My program now is olive leaf, magnesium, vitamin C, cat's claw for exacerbations.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    Hello, thanks for the recommendation.
    I drank a decoction of dandelion and no change, I also drink more than 2 liters of water a day.

6. Biffer

Biffer Member

Aug 6, 2020
    Curious about the olive leaf. Have not heard about that one.