1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Prozac

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by dolfan, Oct 12, 2017.

1. dolfan

dolfan Member

May 20, 2014
    Miami
    Anyone taking this drug. I'm on 5mg, the lowest possible dose and I have felt so much better, more energy, focus, less to no panic attacks and the worrying about almost everything has all but gone away.

2. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Good for you. I say do what works. Antidepressants can help deal with "karma damage from all sorts of life experiences. I was on Zoloft twice in my life as I struggled with anxiety and depression. Things improved for me once I realized I was not in control of hardly anything and "dropped the rope" so to speak.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Prozac helps with MD symptoms.

BOL to you my friend.

3. Jimmy Alvin

Jimmy Alvin Member

Feb 24, 2017
    My doctor put me on Zoloft when she found out that prozac can cause dizziness..but then can't about every medicine? It has helped my attitude and no more wanting to end my life and not seeing any hope.

4. Coach Betz

Coach Betz Member

Feb 13, 2017
    Indanapolis, Indiana
    I have been at the end of my rope as well. My ENT, after the new hearing aid didn't help with the aural fullness (even though he said it might, and then said, "No, we don't expect it to do that."), is having me try Nortriptyline, an anti-depressant. "Baby" doses for now, and then if I see improvement he may move me up a bit. I must say after three weeks, I have seen a slight improvement. More good times than bad. Who really knows why anything works for us?! Still hopeful.