1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Thyroid

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by RedBird11, Jul 25, 2014.

1. RedBird11

RedBird11 Member

May 12, 2014
    Missouri
    Do you think that thyroid dysfunction could play a part in MM? Or at least make symptoms worse?

I am getting ahead of myself but I am really thinking that I have an overactive thyroid postpartum as I have basically all of the symptoms. I am going to my GP for a blood test in a little over a week.

I have had a pretty rough time since the birth of my son in April. I am currently 10 weeks into a bout of extreme fullness and roaring in my left ear. Before I got pregnant it would last maybe a week at a time and then I would get some relief. During the middle 6 months of my pregnancy I felt so much better! No fullness or roaring, just a faint high-pitched tinnitus that I rarely noticed. Now it is much worse than before I got pregnant.

2. June-

June- Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Thyroid problems can cause symptoms like MM.

3. RedBird11

RedBird11 Member

May 12, 2014
    Missouri
    That's interesting, June. Can it cause extreme ear fullness? That along with tinnitus are my main symptoms.

4. June-

June- Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    I do not know the answer to that. But I bet google does.