1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

?? To those who did the viral protocol and it worked.....

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by FlagGirl, Feb 20, 2024.

1. FlagGirl

FlagGirl New Member

Nov 8, 2023
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Howdy! I'm five months in on this oh so fun journey. Right away I started the Valaciclovir protocol and after about 3 months, my sympotoms have almost gone away. My hearing is way better, Tinnitus almost non existant and no vertigo. I do have a few whoopsie moments and occasionally take my Meclizine, but otherwise feeling good! Full disclosure, I also started the carnivore diet at the same time, so could be a mix of both.

If you did this and it worked for you, did you go back to normal habbits? Did you continue to do low sodium etc? Just curious if your life went back to normal. Thank you!

Here is a link to the protocol. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0196070914000726

2. Donamo

Donamo Active Member

May 12, 2014
    I never did a low salt diet because it makes no sense to me. I did do anti-virals for several years and I think they helped, a lot, but did not end my troubles. I'd say if the AVs are working, keep taking them.

3. yellowboy

yellowboy Active Member

Jul 11, 2020
    I called my ENT about this, he would not prescribe them for me, said it would not help my tinnitus:(

4. MrE

MrE Active Member

Nov 17, 2022
    I took Famvir for 8 months with no change in my condition so I stopped them. I'm still searching for my root cause.