1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

What are you Craving Right Now?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bittersweetvenom, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Hot cinnamon bun

MMmmm

2. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    Stahhhp.. there’s a little local shop I used to go that had some really great ones. The apple fritters were better though.

3. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    A chinook.

4. The was a little shop in Oak Hill called the White Oak, MMmmmm I could still taste theirs.

5. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    Like the wind, or something else?

6. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    Bacon and waffles

7. MMmmm

Me too

8. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    OK, I did the avocado half with cottage cheese thing and really liked it. Gonna make it a regular kitchen item. I've never had the guts to eat avocado without mashing it up. Something about the texture weirds me out. And cottage cheese is so gross it's good. If I tried to eat this when I was twenty I literally would not be able to swallow it. Interesting how tastes change. Anyway, there's something about the combo that really works. I can see why it made it into a famous cookbook. I'm looking forward to mowing it down in front of my gf and making her gag.

Mbug, it's odd that you're this pro photographer but you don't even have an avatar.

9. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    Ahh yes, another convert! Try it with a little curry powder. My dad put Italian dressing on his but I couldn't get down with that combo. I wish I was there to see you destroy that pile with your GF staring in disbelief....

OK, fine I'll fix the avatar thing.. I really do have a degree in photography from an actual institution of higher learning.

10. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    I'll try the curry powder. Maybe mix some hot sauce into the cottage. But frankly, I think it's perfect as is. So clear and fresh tasting.

Re. photography. Didn't mean "odd" as in suspicious. Do you have your photos posted anywhere? So cool you get to work those concerts. Funny av btw. Is that you next to the giant beaver?

11. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    Yeah that’s me and it’s a raccoon lol. It’s Flattop, the mascot of Merlefest. As far as the photos go, I’m slowly putting together a website. For now you can check out my Instagram page if you are into that kind of thing. My name on there is thoracic_park

12. Fresh bacon

13. Pepperoni roll would be tasty

14. Another short vaca

15. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Tequila

16. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    I like whip cream. Some people like fishing. I like whip cream.

17. Another horse would be nice

18. 6am fishing

19. A good game of horseshoes

20. DL Bach

DL Bach Member

May 18, 2014
    Knoxville, TN
    Someone who cares enough to be here for me.