1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Nathan, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    I've never watched the video till now. Whoever made it keeps focusing on her breasts. wtf?

2. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Rue De Mort - Nathaly

Industrial goth. Impassioned vocals. Everyone will think this is an annoying song, except maybe Nathan. Wait. If an annoying song is posted on a forum and there's no one around to hear it, is it still annoying?

• Fistbump/thanks Fistbump/thanks x 1
  3. Nathan

Nathan Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Cannot sleep. Dotting i's & crossing t's while listening to 1348 - Bill Burr & Joe Rogan. Two of my favourite people.

Coupling crude production with a French-American accent, & the pitch & desperation found in Nathaly results in something resembling the dissociative cries uttered by Tommy Wiseau in his terrible movie The Room.

Despite as much, Nathaly is somehow charming.

4. Nathan

Nathan Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    German, rather. With French German Americanised respelling, too *rolls eyes

5. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    I like it too.

I've GOT to see that movie you mentioned. Nothing better than sheer awfulness.

6. Nathan

Nathan Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Well that depends on what you mean by awfulness. It also depends on what you mean by movie. This is indeed a very complex statement. One must acknowledge the underlying verisimilitude that is irrevocably nested within a multi-layered metaphysical substrate which many people fundamentally conflate with their ideological presuppositions with no uncertain irregularity, causing the inadvertent dismissal of Jung's archetypal extrapolation of the quintessential axiomatic juxtaposition required to achieve Raskolnikov's magnitude of Neo-Marxist existential nihilism.

(jk)

7. Nathan

Nathan Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa