1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

What calmed your ear fullness?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by serknor, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Brother_of_Nool

Brother_of_Nool Member

May 24, 2019
    New York
    You'e not kidding. Before Ménière's, my entire diet was sugar or salt. I would eat several bowls of Cap'n Crunch a day.

2. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Have you explored MAV yet?

3. Brother_of_Nool

Brother_of_Nool Member

May 24, 2019
    New York
    No. After my last unsatisfactory (and costly) doctor's visit, I decided to accept the Ménière's and stay on the various supplements. It wasn't until other things popped up that I decided to revisit candida. If this doesn't pan out, maybe I'll look at MAV.

4. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    I understand and did the same for 3 years. It was only when my sitch got to the point I was readying for a surgical option that my doc did a VNG which changed everything. In general, it seems doctors are limited in their understanding of menieres and other related conditions. Diagnosis is by trial and error of treatments.

5. Irishstu

Irishstu Member

Apr 28, 2019
    Thanks
    Hi Tony. Just wondering if you are continuing to see the benefits of the Keto diet? Thanks.

6. Tony Wilson

Tony Wilson Member

Apr 2, 2019
    Hello - I had to drop off Keto for a bit due to a temporary assignment in Texas that limited dietary options. That's always the hardest part of dieting is when you are removed from the comforts of home. However I put together a couple good weeks in Texas on not so clean eating. Gotta love the pure randomness of MM. Hoping to get back on an anti inflammatory diet soon - Keto is pretty tough to stick to.