1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

What did you do today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by moodymom27, Apr 29, 2016.

1. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

Cleaned, went to see my daughter, and had a salad at zaxbys.

2. Went shopping for a bit. My feet are now up.

3. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

Basically a repeat of yesterday. Clean, visit my daughter, go to my parents to visit them and my grandmother. Baked sweet potato is in the oven for dinner. Tomorrow will be yet another repeat of today.

4. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Absolutely nothing but relax.

5. A lot of laughs and cheers.

What a day

6. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Started a new book.

VC Andrews= Sages eyes

7. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

Visited my daughter, went to the grocery store, and then we stopped for something to eat. Saved from cooking tonight! Yaaaayyy!!!

My puppy is a handful. He brought me a gift this morning. A large piece of my kitchen floor. Ugh!

8. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Had a quiet day. A small easy dinner.
    A relaxing few hours.
    The dogs love to be rubbed down when they come in and it's so cool to watch how much they like that and how lucky I am to feel that love that way.

That's what puppies do.
    The only thing that may help is white vinegar.
    My huskies were 6 weeks when we got them and they were already trained BUT they did have a few accidents.
    You clean the accident up and wipe or use a spray bottle on that area.
    Then put some on a paper towel or cloth and put it in the dogs mouth while making him smell where he went. It's not cruel it just tastes bad for a minute but they remember that smell.
    You can also spray furniture or shoes. You can use it on rugs.

The house will smell like, "Summers Eve", for a bit but it's worth it.

Where was I? I'm not reading back and I forgot.
    Sometimes I think being crazy wouldn't be so bad, LOL.

9. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

I took a super long nap. The dogs curled up on the sofa with me. We have a sectional sofa so my husband was at the other end asleep.

We went to a local farmer's market this morning. It was really neat. We bought some odd stuff. Raw goats milk, fresh bratwurst, a cow heart (my husband likes venison heart so he wanted to try cow.) Gross. Got some fresh baked bread, boiled peanuts and local raw honey. My husband is watching youtube videos right now on how to best cook the beef heart.

10. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    I've come to the conclusion that so many of us are very much alike.

11. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

Laundry, kitchen, laundry, floors....Did I mention laundry? I also did some more paper work for the state to get my daughter started on home schooling, which I am NOT in any way, shape, or form looking forward to. I drank two smoothies and ate popcorn.

12. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    That's too much for you in one day!

Got a call from our express scripts and found out 3 scripts haven't been processed correctly.
    3 phone calls Monday.
    It always happens on a Friday.

13. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

So far more laundry (it never ends), kitchen, sweep, mop, and showed my daughter how to use my grooming clippers to give our cavalier a haircut. She did pretty good for a first time. Later my husband and the kids and I are going to eat at the in-laws for supper but first going to walmart for cards and the vape shop for some nicotine juice and a few odd and end supplies. That's my Mother's Day gift, getting some goodies at the vape store. :)

I am expecting a phone call Monday from the insurance company on info about whether or not they are going to pay for us having my daughter admitted to a long term residential treatment facility. Don't want to do it but it is extremely necessary. I applied to several programs for her and she got in to one with a three week waiting list. She doesn't know yet. Praying insurance comes through so we can get some help.

14. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Too Much

15. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    I'm praying it works out for you.

16. Hope it works out Moody.

17. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    I'll let you all know what I did today when today is over, lol.

18. Worked on the farm

19. Laughed so hard

20. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Nice way to fall asleep.

It's too early to tell...could be anything.