1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

What did you do today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by moodymom27, Apr 29, 2016.

1. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Again? What color this time?
    I wish you were here to help me with my blue. I didn't realize how long my hair is for adding color. I'm going to need help.

Took the fridge apart and cleaned it with rubbing alcohol. Everything is so fresh and shiny.

Half was sitting so it wasn't too bad. I CANNOT lay around all day just because I'll her a bit later. Even if it's 1 thing, I have to do something. LOL

2. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

I colored my daughters hair, not mine this time. It started out blue after the color we put on it. It's been a few days since that and it has turned to some sort of aqua color. LOL She loves it so I guess that's what matters.

Today I worked, went to visit with my granny for a while and petsmart for dog food. I swear it seems like were going throu it a lot faster we were than when we had a st. bernard.

My husband daughter went camping *shew, glad I got out of that one* LOL I'd do it if he really want me to but I'm just not interested in the outdoors and being so close to nature where you use the bathroom behind a tree. LOL My son and I were supposed to go out to eat tonight. He changed his mind about going, which doesn't surprise me, and said he'd rather I pick something up to eat here and he'd come sit with me a while. About an hour after I got home he came out of his room and we watched one episode of CSI. When it was over he couldn't get up and to his room fast enough. LOL Mom's no fun any more. :D

3. In the house due to heavy rain. Plan on painting today

4. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Very quiet and relaxing weekend here.

5. Worked around the barn

6. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Cleared off my dressers and night stands. Windexed the glass and white Italian lacquer. It's from the 80's. My daughters furniture is the same. Anyway...rearranged everything so it wouldn't look so cluttered. I'll be doing that again soon. Lol.
    Also had the bed linens out on the line after washing with lots of Downey.
    Used Febreeze on the mattress and curtains.

That's all. Lol

7. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

Will you come to my house and do that?

It's too early to say but supposed to go eat lunch to celebrate my moms birthday and pick up dog food. I would guess we spend $75 a month just on dog food.

8. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    made a dentist appointment. yuck

9. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    10:30am to 9pm of non stop classes today. 11-12:15 Cpr class, stayed later to take a test till 1:05 then went to my 3D design class to do my plastering project and stayed there till 5:30 then had to go right over to photography class and that ended at 9, so school was my whole day.

10. WOW you have alot going on Bea.

Worked on the farm all day

11. BeaBea

12. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Lol yeah

Slept allllllll day today till 5 pm

13. Watch chicken little do a run and hit. Not working!

14. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Get yelled at for almost about everything like breathing for instance.

15. Hope things get better for you Bea

Spent the day on the farm

16. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    School work

17. Spend the day saying NO

18. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    School and sleep

19. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    OK, I'll play along.

Got up slowly, been having issues when I get up too quick. Once up I started the usual process of getting my kids fed for school (4 and 5 years old) while my wife gets their things together. I'm usually able to drive them as long as I haven't had to take a lot of Valium. After they were there I went to my dentist for a routine cleaning. There were delays there so by the time I got home I had just enough time for a light lunch before heading to work. It was here that I discovered this forum and I am greet full for it to no end! I just got home while ago and will prepare to sleep, another work day begins at 9am tomorrow.

Matt

20. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    Welcome, Matt.