1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Where I buy B5 & B6 Tablets

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Bennyhill, May 28, 2019.

1. Bennyhill

Bennyhill Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Australia
    I notice some are experiencing trouble getting supplies of B5 and B6 in tablet form and are buying capsules and multivitamins. I do not know if I am permitted to give the URL of my source, even after reading the Forum Rules. I am in no way affiliated with my source and I do not sell vitamins. My supplies come from an online warehouse for stores spread across Australia. However they also ship overseas; to the USA in 2-5 days. In Australia, Pharmacies are called Chemists.

Open Google and search for: Vitamins Chemist Australia and select the chemist warehouse that it finds. If a Moderator gives me the Ok to give the URL, I will, otherwise you will have to search for it.

Both vitamins are not round but elongated, making them easy to break. My B5 comes in 500mg size tablets which I break into 4 parts. The B6 comes in 200mg size, which I break into 2 parts. They are different brands, but you can search the website for B5 and B6 in those sizes. Both are manufactured in Australia, which may explain why you cannot get them in USA.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pa Cowboy

Pa Cowboy Member

Mar 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aladdin

Aladdin New Member

Aug 9, 2019
    I have tried many things for symptoms of vertigo and Ménière’s, including Gentamicin and Steroid injections, modified JOH, Shunt/Sac Decompression, herbs, acupuncture, NUCCA, etc. but I am going to simply try this. I looked at supplements online that are multi B, but not sure if I will buy supplements separately or combined. Thank you for your efforts and encouragement. Will keep you posted!

4. recoveringoptimist

recoveringoptimist Member

Aug 10, 2019
    This forum is the first mention I'm seeing of B5/B6 as a treatment. Have any of you had success with taking them?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Paul101

Paul101 Member

Jan 30, 2023
    Did the b vitamins work for the fullness in the ear s

6. labosc

labosc New Member

Jul 18, 2023
    Was wondering if B5 and B6 help with ear fullness since that's my main problem now. My ENT told me to take the lipo flavonoids first ENT that recommended it twice a day.
    Still working on it.

7. Mark55

Mark55 Active Member

Feb 23, 2020
    Washoe Valley, Nevada
    I take lipoflavanoids 3x day. Been off and on for years. I never noticed much improvement with it. Still take it though haha!

8. Paul101

Paul101 Member

Jan 30, 2023
    Is the lipo flavonoids work for u and how mg to take

9. labosc

labosc New Member

Jul 18, 2023

10. labosc

labosc New Member

Jul 18, 2023
    Just started using them 2 months ago 2 times a day on Lipo flavonoids plus they have c and vit bs in it with 1000 mg lemon bioflavonoids has other fillers not crazy about.
    I might try just Lemon bioflavonoids.
    Will let u know if I see any improvement.

11. Mark55

Mark55 Active Member

Feb 23, 2020
    Washoe Valley, Nevada
    My ENT gave me a coupon for them in the early years. I don't think it can hurt. Pricey though. B5 & B6 has definitely helped me with brain fog

• Like Like x 1
  12. Paul101

Paul101 Member

Jan 30, 2023
    Let me know if u see any improvements taking the lipo flavonoid if they work for you I start taking them

13. Conniempaul

Conniempaul New Member

Nov 27, 2023