1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Who has a blog or some version of outlet for dealing with this?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Saera, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Saera

Saera Active Member

Jul 5, 2019
    I started a blog. I feel like most people don’t or can’t talk about invisible illnesses and I want to make a change. But I’m wondering if any of you have a blog or podcast or anything like that in regards to Menieres???

2. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    We come here for family.

3. Saera

Saera Active Member

Jul 5, 2019
    I do love this group. And I’m ever so grateful to have found it.

I started a blog and find it therapeutic to write about stuff that anyone can read and easily follow should they choose to. I would be interested in following others if they’d had one too. Outside of this awesome group I meant.

4. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Mm, I vaguely recall another meniere's.org member who authored a Meniere's themed blog, however I can't remember her screen name. Added, all of the keywords I entered in an attempt to locate her profile &/or comments were ineffective.

She was, at the time—which would have been roughly 24-ish or more months ago—also writing a meniere's themed book focusing on, if I remember correctly, how meniere's had influenced her lifestyle & friendships.

I know, my comment is of little help to you, however it may trigger another member's memory — a memory, hopefully, capable of locating her screen name, her profile, her blog, or possibly her book.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Saera

Saera Active Member

Jul 5, 2019
    Thank you Nathan! I thoroughly enjoy your comments. Your prose and humor is awesome!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. California Sun

California Sun Active Member

May 23, 2019
    I like this group too. It's just unfortunate that we met under the circumstances that we did, and have such an awful thing in common. I don't have a blog or anything like that but would be interested in reading others' blogs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Saera

Saera Active Member

Jul 5, 2019
    Here’s mine if you want to read it. When I find others I’ll post them here.

menieresandme.com

8. California Sun

California Sun Active Member

May 23, 2019
    Thank you for sharing. I read, and will continue to read.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Saera

Saera Active Member

Jul 5, 2019
    Thank you California!!!

• Fistbump/thanks Fistbump/thanks x 1