1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Would you rather....

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bellabea, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Would you rather donate blood for 4 years or donate bone marrow once.

2. Blood

Would you rather eat snake or rat to survive

3. marie

marie Member

Jan 6, 2017
    go to a park or out to eat

4. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Snake

Would you rather go skinny dipping with someone you don't really know or go sky diving with your girlfriends\boyfriends.

5. Dipping

Would you rather take a site seeing vaca or a relaxing vaca?

6. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Site seeing vacation

Would you rather get married to someone you don't really love for his riches or get married to someone you care a lot about and not have a lot of money to barely get by.

7. Care a lot about

You rather marry someone you love and the family hates or marry someone you hate and the family loves?

8. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Someone I love and the family hates, already happening but I guess it can be reversed sometimes, when I hate him the family loves him.

Would you rather have another day to spend with a loved one that's deceased/or alive and still have memories of them or be given the chance to completely forget their existence to save yourself grief and heartache.

9. Given the chance

Would you rather drink alone or party hard

10. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Party hard

Would you rather kill someone and allow them to escape this world knowing they won't exist or break a limb or two and allow them to suffer.