1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Yummy Indulgences

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Lulu, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Lulu

Lulu Member

May 12, 2014
    I usually try to eat foods that are good for me but every once in a while I just HAVE to throw that healthy diet out the window and treat myself to something decadent and yummy. :)

What do you guys like to indulge in on those rare occasions when you need something to satisfy your "junk food" cravings?

Me.....I LOVE the Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. A slice of it has like a gazillion grams of fat and a bazillion calories and almost costs the same as my car payment :D but dang if it isn't some mighty tasty stuff!

2. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    i love
    M&M Peanuts
    Ice Cream (anything with chocolate and mint)

3. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Godiva chocolate with raspberry filling. Heaven

4. Lulu

Lulu Member

May 12, 2014
    I love ice cream too BD. We have a place here called Graeter's that has the absolute best ice cream around.

My favorite is their Mocha Chocolate Chip.....it's divine!

5. Lulu

Lulu Member

May 12, 2014
    Oh my gosh Bea....Godiva is my favorite chocolate. I love their truffles!

Have you tried the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory? It's soooo good. It'll make your taste buds stand up and say THANK YOU MA'AM! :D

6. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Nothing better unless they its chocolate covered pretzel dipped in soft caramel.

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    Lulu

Have you tried Cheesecake Factory lemon meringue cheesecake? I think it was just added to the menu this past summer. I'm dying to try it and next time I'm near a Cheesecake Factory, I'm going to do just that.

8. Lulu

Lulu Member

May 12, 2014
    I haven't had that one yet Cheryl but I love Lemon Meringue Pie so that will be a must try next time I go. I looked it up on their website and it looks incredibly delicious! :)

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    I had to Google that, Rose. Never heard of poutine or New York Fries. The butter chicken poutine looks mmm, mmm, good.

Lulu,

If you were looking at the Cheesecake Factory menu, did you happen to see a pic of the Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Galore? I'd probably still choose the Lemon Meringue, though.

10. daBronx

daBronx Member

May 13, 2014
    I absolutely love Tofutti Almond Bark ice cream and Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond.

11. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Making a cheesecake for Christmas. Trying to figure out whether to leave it plain or top it with cherries, caramel, or chocolate.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. LOL!

Lulu, what do you think?

12. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    I know I'm not Lulu, but I vote for cherries!

13. Cherries baby

:)

14. Halos

Halos Member

May 21, 2014
    My mothers homemade chocolate chip cookies.

15. Vicki

Vicki Guest

I'm a diehard chocoholic, I have some everyday but when I really want to indulge for me there's nothing better than chocolate mousse

16. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Both are really, really good...

Damn it I'm out of chocolate!!

17. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    I have that often.

18. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    That was rude.

19. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Enjoy those, too!

20. Lulu

Lulu Member

May 12, 2014
    I have a casserole dish of homemade mac and cheese in the oven right now. Felt the need for a little comfort food today.

I'll save some for anyone who would like a piping hot bowl. Supper is at 5:00....don't be late. :)