Casual Conversation

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Nov 7, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. June-

June- New Member

I am encious of your trip.

2. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

These three young men made my heart grow two more sizes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=CLThl6xEYBM

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Most things Italian are heartwarming ;D

These three kids are exceptional. How wonderful to have such a gift. I hope they use it wisely.

4. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

My kiddo has a stomach virus, now Im just wondering if i too have those critters and if my immune system can handle them or not. ehhh

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Non-dairy probiotics. Take 'em.

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Bye Bye Domino's pizza.

7. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

I just watched the old Star Trek episode where they are back in time and Kirk must stop McCoy from saving Edith Keeler's life , whom he has fallen in love with, so that history will not be significantly altered. I still like it! Im so nerd.

8. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

You're not alone ;D

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I watched the Life of Pi and loved it. Ang Lee turned the book into a good movie.

10. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

Saw Les Miserables yesterday. Loved it!

Found this recipe today while searching for something else. I love the reviews.

http://www.food.com/recipe/ice-cubes-420398

11. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

fascinating novel, set in n korea, the orphan master's son , or something like that. half or so through it

12. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Loved the play years ago and look forward to seeing the movie Rose :)

13. chrisk

chrisk New Member

Off to Dallas for nephews wedding, Ipad loaded with new movies, kindle loaded with new books, iphone loaded with new music, noise cancellation headphones loaded with new batteries, I think I'm ready to travel but man, do I hate airports!

14. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

sounds like you're loaded! have fun.

15. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

Hope you enjoy it, Caroline. Let me know what you think when you see it. It evoked such strong emotion from me and that is hard to do to this old cow!

16. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I loved the book so I don't know if I want to see the movie.

17. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Just found my inspiration! Check out the video:

http://triathlongeek.typepad.com/

18. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

That was way cool, Intrepid. My DIL is trying to talk me into doing a 10k run for Ronald McDonald House in the spring but I am a bit chicken. I can do 7k with no probs but have never tried to go beyond. If I watch your video a few more times, maybe I will convince myself. or not.

19. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Hell yeah!!!

20. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

I finally saw Blue Valentine...the supposedly too bleak bummmer film. I thought it was well done and I happen to like bleak sometimes and it portrayed flaws and struggles juxtaposed against hopes and dreams with thought.