Casual Conversation

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Nov 7, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

No. We've all got to die of something :D I meant with vestibular issues and reactions to pressure changes.

2. belgianwaffle

belgianwaffle New Member

Hmm I'd say go for it, but I'm even too chicken to go snorkling so I'm not a big help!

3. June-

June- New Member

Good point. Not a good time to have vertigo. Seriously, could be lifethreatening i would think.

4. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I'll look into it. I'm sure there is also an age restriction for kids. It should make me feel jittery but it doesn't :D I'll ask the ENT about pressure changes and possible attacks.

5. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Speaking about vestibular issues,my next door neighbor was moved to a hospice unit yesterday and today while the landlord was cleaning out his apartment I asked him if I could take a chest of drawers.So while moving the chest into my apartment I was getting dizzy.Fortunately my dizziness only lasted about one hour.

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

The movie "The Call" made me so tense.

7. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

snorkling, how I loved it, then while paddling over by some rocks in the jamaican ocean I SAW A SEA MONSTER. got out of there fast. It was a ray, had never heard of them at the time, sting ray? dunno. that was the last time I had a chance to see the wonderful water underworld

8. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Im going to be walking a guys dogs while hes In Spain. He gave me a large jar of Ohio honey. Im thinking about honey. Isnt it bee puke?

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

It's sugar. Stay away :D

10. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

You're beeing boring.

11. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

It's sugar but with proteins & antibacterial properties, minerals & other good things, unlike refined sugars. raw is best with a propolis/wax/pollen cap. melmuka(?) said to be the best.

12. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

I also hear its good (since its local) for airborne allergies. Is that a myth?

13. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I think it is. The sugar you ingest makes it not worthwhile in my opinion.

14. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

the worst sugars, aside from the fake sugars, except for stevia, are fructose, corn sirup

15. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

the best sugars: dates & cinnemon. by the way my hearing came back yesterdY!!I'd just about dicided to give up & get that sourdough rye bread, because my good ear had clogged a few days before, the wet weather I think, but I've been deaf in that ear for 2 years, & it did take twice as long with no salt as last time. I can hear well!! & if no added salt can do that what else can it do I wonder

16. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

That's fantastic! I am so glad your hearing is back. You're going to enjoy so many things again.

17. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

YES am already. just goes to show DON'T GIVE UP ON SOMTHING things sometimes take a long time. don.t give up most especially if the regime isn't toxcic or invasive & is healthy

18. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Yep. I agree. Although, eliminating salt just about did me in after a month but my body make up is different from yours. I need salt for my ticker to work well.

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Oh my goodness :eek: :D

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/brainiac/2013/02/religion_and_pr.html

20. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I'm glad I don't follow a specific religion because I don't plan on marrying :D :D