Do we suffer needlessly

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by bulldogs, May 28, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Que?

I want the chicken burrito with refried beans and a side of rice.

I am almost to my destination of coral gables fla, tomorrow it will be key west and a few beers at sloppy joe's

2. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

3. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Faded:

I like you, as I said before there is nothing faded about you, you are a young up and coming full bloom of a rose.

Have a great weekend and be safe, talk to you soon

4. gert157

gert157 New Member

Joe, really??????? You want to end the topic and then make mention of the ladies and their little boxes...... MEN..... well, at least some men.....

5. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

The lady is driving, well I would not exactly call it driving, more like plodding along, as I am almost three shits to the wind, if it starts to get dirty we will have to take It to the prayers and religion section.

I do enjoy religion, I never argue religion or sex because I know a little about religion an absolutely nothing about sex or at least understanding the opposite sex, but I do treat them with nothing but respect. Women are my biggest love and my biggest fear/downfall all in one if you know what I mean.

6. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Gert,

The little boxes are always active and lit on the men on the forum, the women like to stay hidden for some reason, I like to log on and see the boxes lit up and active, it means people are ready, willing and participating in the festivities. We have had this conversation before, the men always have their boxes lit green and not so much the women, with that being said Gert, I always know you are here because you never hide, your little box is always up and running green whenever you are on.

7. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

How do you delete a thread, this one has to go?

8. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

9. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Thanks Faded!!!

I was talking about the little box under the name that lights up when we come on and means someone is active.

I have to delete this thread,

how do I do it?????

10. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

11. gert157

gert157 New Member

no need to try and back out of your box statement because of me, I KNOW what you meant, crystal clear my friend........
    Might have been born at nite, but not last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

If this was a meeting or class presentation I would just walk off the stage/podium. But since I can't I will give this thread my last rights once again.

In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost amen bless us o lord and these our gifts for which we are about to recieve from thy bounty through Christ our lord amen. May the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy if god rest in peace amen.

That's it for good

13. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Hi everybody! :D

14. gert157

gert157 New Member

We'll seeeeeeeeee, AMEN!!!!!!!!

15. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Gert:

On the forum we all have boxes that turn green when you sign on it means you are active an hopefully willing to to participate in the discussions, you can remain hidden and your box will not light up, but you can still be online lurking and nobody knows.

Please do not infer anything other than that, read the words and do not make assumptions about what people mean or put words in their mouth.

I am A very innocent 41 year old virgin man of pure thoughts and activity. I have seen only one naked lady my entire life and that is the lady I have been with for 13 years.

It is boating season gert, let's go enjoy the water.

Goodbye thread.

16. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I love that song intrepid!!!

Watching Lets Spend the Night Together, in the car for the music, great live music!!!!

The stones 1981 concert.

I am going to fall out if this car when I open the door in a minute, 10 miles left.

17. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

18. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

:)Soberly tober!!

I mean totally sober

19. chrisj

chrisj Guest

Hotel California = album of the century

Joe, I can see a direct relationship between those Bavarian chocolate cream filled doughnuts and the funeral home......you need to diversify your portfolio somewhat..

20. gert157

gert157 New Member

Joe,
    I infered NOTHING!!! I also did NOT put words in anyone's mouth!! Don't you assume that I did!! We both knew what you meant or you wouldn't have wanted to delete it so badly. Like I said, "I may have been born at nite, but not last nite"......... I'm a big girl, no harm, no foul!! Life goes on, maybe read this all back tomorrow, it may be clearer.......
    Enjoy your weekend and don't fall out of the car for God's sake, we all have enough to deal with let alone a head injury.......