dreams and nightmares

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by hollymm, Jul 8, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

-deleted for stupidity-

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Really good holly.

I've heard it said that dreams are our subconscious way of twisting our feelings around and the events in our life as well.

I venture to guess if this is true, that your nightmares are about your conflicting feelings about any present or past situation that's on your mind.
    I'd try drinking....no not that kind of drink, a dose of, "Sleepytime Chammomille tea!"
    A double cup with some cinnamon, vanilla, and warm milk will hopefully do the trick, also thinking good thoughts or looking at a happy picture of a family member or dog, or something that makes you happy.
    Also, you could get a beautiful Dreamcatchers to hang above where you sleep, East Meets West store online has some beautiful ones, we bought hubs a big one and he doesn't wake up from nightmares anymore, coincidence or not, the dream Cather is really pretty!

Sorry for the ramble on dreams, I like to talk about dreams, they fascinate me.

Anyway you should keep,a journal with your poetry, it's real good!

3. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

-deledted, again, for stupidity-

4. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Good Luck tonight, I hope you have a restful nights sleep.

:)