I Pray

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Apr 19, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Dear Lord, I know that you hold me in Your hands. I cannot go to church today, as I should not be walking.
    But I know that you know this, and when I walk, I know you are beside me.
    I also know that the ones I loved, and have passed, that I have prayed to, watch over me, too.
    I pray that all those who are I'll or suffer, heal, or at least receive some relief from their pain.
    I hope that when someone receives a hug or kiss they feel the love spread through their bodies.
    I am afraid, Lord. My friends have abandoned me, well some have. I wish them well.
    I pray for you to Heal.
    I Pray for You to show me the path to goodness, and to let the negative energy leave me.
    I feel so good this morning mentally and emotionally. I have all that I need. What I don't have,
    I do not need anymore.
    Pray to you Lord, to watch over my sons and daughters, my grandchildren, all.
    I pray the one I lost, and found, will come back to me, if only for awhile.
    Marla, I pray for you the most. I miss you. I miss Garrett and Emma, even though I've never seen them, I picture them in my mind.
    Lord, watch over them, for someday I know I will see them.
    I pray for my SIL, who is I'll.
    I pray for my MIL.
    They are my sister and Mother, without them, I would not be who I am today.
    Lord, hear my prayers.

AMEN