Primetime Medical Mysteries on right now - must see for MAV members

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by sparrow, Sep 19, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Hi MAV sufferers ~ It's a must see, I just watched it. It shows migraine auras that I experience all the time, really neat material.

Sparrow :D

2. Red Barchetta

Red Barchetta New Member

Humm - just found that show here - but waht I got is NOT MAV, MM, and anything like it - this is "Tourette's Syndrome, and deep-brain stimulation as a means of treating it"...

3. sparrow

sparrow Guest

It was in the first 15 minutes, then the Tourette's Syndrom was featured. Sorry you missed it. Perhaps you can go to the website and view the material there? Very informative stuff.

Sparrow :D

4. sparrow

sparrow Guest

I also wanted to say that what Primetime showed with the auras, I saw on Danny's (Tucker's) DVD. He is experiencing what they are talking about, in some parts of his DVD.

Sparrow

5. sparrow

sparrow Guest

There is one part that was discussed, it is called the Alice In Wonderland Auras. The author who wrote Alice in Wonderland is believed to have been having the migraine auras. It's when Alice grows very tall and her feet look very small. Or when she grows very small and everything looks very large. I get this alot. It is also associated with seizure disorder, another common phennomenn associated with migraines.

Sparrow