What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by mrs_kamm, Apr 23, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Sweetie nobody you list wishes to be you. Most of us really like the fact that our spouses and children are still around and we get to watch our kids grow, we get to make love to the one that cares about us. We also get to work everyday and be independent. We get to leave our homes and travel and live fearless lives.

Do you think we want to be you because you have a flat stomach? I hope you are a little more intelligent than that because I am sure Rottie prefers to have a slight roll around her belly (which she doesn't) but have the man she loves sleep by her side every night and wake up to him every morning.

Don't say this crap. It's degrading to you and reinforces how empty your life may be. If all you think matters is a picture of yourself in various stages of undress or riding a horse, you are missing out. I am positive Judy doesn't feel the need to "match up". She is above and beyond.

You seriously think that if we could pick to be anybody other than who we are, we'd pick a dizzy, bilateral person who suffers from depression, anxiety, hearing loss, and migraines because she has a flat stomach? Seriously? :D

Jealousy happens when we want something someone else has. What can Judy or most women here possibly want from you? We have what matters most to us in our homes, in our places of work, at university, with friends and it's so much more than pictures of a shell. We get to undress and tantalize men who are alive and real, not a cold camera. Surely you can understand the difference.

This is not to take away from your talent. Clearly you have skills in photography but to even think anyone is any less skilled in their field of talent and expertise is aggrandization.

You can report me to the moderator for this post. I'm cool with it.

God Bless You.

2. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Grow up kid! You don't even have your kids, someone else is raising them. You run around here thinking you own this board. You're nothing more than a two face puss!

God Bless you!

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

So much anger in you.

I'm not sure where you got that information. My children are under my roof and always have been. They are alive, well, healthy and pretty cool people.

It sounds like the jealousy may be on your part. Don't be. My life is busy and full, albeit rewarding and happy but you'd need a lot of energy and motivation to keep up.

Anyhow, I leave you to argue with yourself.

4. Aliza

Oh, I'm sorry! You're a two face puss that lies!

Get help lady!

5. Aliza

`

6. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Alisa, let me assure you I have zero desire to be you, look like you or anything else with you. I am a beautiful woman who has no need to parade around on a board meant for healing in nothing or next to nothing. In fact, I was mocking you. You are a pretty woman, and you don't have to show your wares to get attention. You know nothing about me, so please don't ever assume I want what you have. I am more than content with my lot in life. So you keep putting yourself out there. I'm glad you're impressed with yourself. And God bless you too Alisa.

7. Aliza

Ok! Then please stop mocking me and move on beautiful lady!

8. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Promise me you'll keep your clothes on!! ;)

9. Mystical Wombat

Mystical Wombat New Member

Aw, come on ladies, you are ALL beautiful....

All this contumely is frightening for a wombat.... :eek:

10. Aliza

I make no promises! If I choose to show my midriff, that is my business. Just like it's your choice to keep mocking me. :)

11. Aliza

May be true, but ones attitude can make one so ugly!

12. solari

solari Administrator Staff Member

I can't believe we still have people acting like assholes towards each other here. For the love of God will you people stop picking on each other and grow up? This isn't kindergarten anymore, geez.

I think it might be wise to shut down the social forums and just make this strictly for medical purposes only -- all the problems without fail are from this side of the forums and it's sad how many of you choose to be jerks to each other in light of a common bond here.

It's just mind blowing to me how petty some people can be even though they are so called adults.

Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.