What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Sep 6, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

braised salmon & watercress

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Broccoli, tilapia, avocado, strawberries.

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Baked chicken breast, broccoli, avocado-tomato-pumpkin seed salad.

4. Red Barchetta

Red Barchetta New Member

O.K. I know approve or not, you all are going to find this interesting - and it's not what I am making, it's what I eat about an hour and a half ago) made on my bbq grill.
    A good size helping of fresh Broccoli, and two burgers well done, 97% lean meat - in the beef was Garlic Pepper, Italian seasoning, and (this is the interesting part) Ground up cannabis stems.

5. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

in panama rose's cookbook she has a ewceipe for panckakes with pot seeds toasted for crunch in the batter........tonight: dunno. perhaps jusat my usual nightcap recently: berries, yoghurt (plain whole milk organic), whipping cream, black rasberry powder, maple sirup.......& then easy to sleep from the melatonin in the dairy

6. Red Barchetta

Red Barchetta New Member

But seeds don't do anything, there is no active ingredient, only reason seeds are federally illegal in the US is because of "intent to manufacture" (kind of like an Opium poppy contains absolutely no opium until the flower falls off, and before the seed ball opens), the stems though - while no good for smoking because of how hard the are, there is A LOT of THC in them - cooking with them - especially something with fat in it (THC is fat soluble) it draws the THC one of the stem and into the food, the heat also softens them, so you can chow ans swallow without choking.

Oh and to get back on topic -
    Tonight was BBQed chicken breasts topped with homemade BBQ sauce, and potato.

7. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Grilled salmon,garden salad,hummus and a lemonade.

8. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Chicken breast cooked in tomato sauce and olives, red leaf salad with sliced fennel, strawberries.

9. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

a while ago my hearing came back to perfect. I attribute it to the back & forth up & down head exercise daily. with hearing back 1st time since '83, I've begun eating a bit of salt in prepared foods. today vegetarian potato pancakes, vetetarian soy balls, white rice, chickpeas, & another frozen meal which had milk in it, not vegetarian. milk isn't a vegetable, & no doubt not organic. I won't buty it again. these meals had tomato sauces still a bit dizzy but don't notice it much. no drop attack or vertigo for s few years now. 3?

10. RKostiukR

RKostiukR New Member

Road-Kill Stew and all are invited.
    BE HAPPY
    Ron

11. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

baby white potatoes cooking in the leftover vegetable soup

12. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

A big green smoothie with rainbow chard, baby spinach, cucumber, a few pieces of watermelon, a banana and 1 big scoop or vegan protein powder.

13. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Peeled shrimp with sauce and a banana.

14. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Sounds like a supplement I take every morning called
    'Athletic Greens'.

15. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

the avocado is ripe, so a salad for sire, I have a head of hydroponic butter lettuce & I've been using kelp granuels for flavor & iodine