1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Diagnosed today, two spinnie's today!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Travis M Pond, May 29, 2020.

1. Travis M Pond

Travis M Pond New Member

May 29, 2020
    Miserable right now, hearing test this morn, fullness, tinnitus. On my 2nd attack today. Dizziness isn't the room spinning (vertigo) this is more like the room is tilted

2. Kevinb003

Kevinb003 Active Member

May 15, 2014
    Sounds familiar. Hate to welcome you to this club, but there is a lot of great information here and definitely don’t be passive about your care! Learn all you can and work with your docs to be advocates for you.

Best of luck!
    —Kevin

3. Travis M Pond

Travis M Pond New Member

May 29, 2020
    Thanks Kevin, yeah, been a rough week. Symptoms started on Monday, Diagnosed on Friday. Having a pretty good dizzy spell right now. Not severe vertigo, but certainly dizzy. Just started meds yesterday. Thanks for the welcome.

4. Tony Wilson

Tony Wilson Member

Apr 2, 2019
    So much to learn but as you progress things will get better. You'll develop a new norm and slowly adjust to being happy with yourself again. So many folks here to help on this forum. Reach out if you need anything

5. Travis M Pond

Travis M Pond New Member

May 29, 2020
    Thanks Tony, rolling through dizzies 2 today now. Glad to see some resources, not the easiest to find.

6. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    Hello, check the database. I am also new here, I started taking the JOH regimen and monolaurin; I am going to add vitamin B. I am also taking what the doctor prescribed to me (betahistine), I go to the physio to fix my cervicals and I follow a low salt diet too.

I have improved a lot since my first attack on February 15, but it is not certain that it will have meniere either. They are still investigating my case, they did an MRI and tomorrow they will do an x-ray of my neck. If everything goes clean they will send me to the neurologist and if he doesn't find anything, they will confirm the meniere's disease.

7. Travis M Pond

Travis M Pond New Member

May 29, 2020
    What is JOH?

8. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Hey, Travis, welcome to the forum.

Information on the JOH (John of Ohio) Regimen can be found here.

9. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    Hi, you should check database: Database | Meniere's Talk forums

You can read very good information and try things. I started with pyshio+JOH+monolaurin. In database you can't see, but vit B5, B6 and B12 works some people too.